Why become a member? ×

Wishlist 2021?

barrycreed

31 minutes ago, stewblack said:

Apparently not. They can't sell some products to the UK, they can't guarantee delivery, the post office can hold goods and demand tax payment before releasing them, there is a long thread about the various problems. 

Yeah - I've read the thread. I think the concerns have been overblown - perhaps other than Fender are saying they can't sell some basses to the UK from Europe, so we will just have to buy them from Andertons, G4M, PMT etc instead.

I'll continue to be buying stuff from Thomann particularly HB gear and Minatour straps (which are excellent). If it takes a couple more days to get across to me, well it's not like I've got any pressing gigs right now...

7 hours ago, Al Krow said:

Yeah - I've read the thread. I think the concerns have been overblown - perhaps other than Fender are saying they can't sell some basses to the UK from Europe, so we will just have to buy them from Andertons, G4M, PMT etc instead.

I'll continue to be buying stuff from Thomann particularly HB gear and Minatour straps (which are excellent). If it takes a couple more days to get across to me, well it's not like I've got any pressing gigs right now...

To be honest, I can't imagine my gigging career amounting to much (boring health reasons) so it's time I tried to wean myself off this shopping addiction.

22 minutes ago, stewblack said:

To be honest, I can't imagine my gigging career amounting to much (boring health reasons) so it's time I tried to wean myself off this shopping addiction.

Really sorry to hear about the health issues, Stew.

I actually managed to sell more gear by value than I bought last year, which was a first in a long time for me. And paradoxically I'm actually happier with the overall shape of what I've got left.

I'm gonna to treat myself to a 2021 launch multifx, to complement my Zoom B1-4s, if the feature set / price-point is right, but otherwise no major GAS at the mo for me either. Apart from each time I look in the basses for sale...😁

Edited by Al Krow