Why become a member? ×

Sold - Leduc 5-string
£1800
spain

mustafunk1

1 minute ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Also extremely unhelpful in determining the market value of a bass should you need to. It’s actually less work to leave it be. Maybe remove all photo’s apart from one of the full instrument.

Yup, I’d actually be in favour of a rule that ads need to be left up for informational purposes. 

3 minutes ago, therealting said:

Yup, I’d actually be in favour of a rule that ads need to be left up for informational purposes. 

It has been discussed before. I think the idea was that such items should be reported and the Mods can do a Time machine thing on them and put them back how they were before locking them. I may have that wrong. Paging @Silvia Bluejay.

Ok guys. I bought this bass to Mustapha and as a seller he removed everything. He's not the first to do it and won't be the last. I think it's up to the seller to decide whether he wants to leave it as is or not. After all, it's a paying service.

PS : If I've let all the photos of what I've sold through BassChat, I think I might have been responsible for a big bug on my account and on the server itself...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hellzero said:

Ok guys. I bought this bass to Mustapha and as a seller he removed everything. He's not the first to do it and won't be the last. I think it's up to the seller to decide whether he wants to leave it as is or not. After all, it's a paying service.

PS : If I've let all the photos of what I've sold through BassChat, I think I might have been responsible for a big bug on my account and on the server itself...

Appreciate your position, but you would only need one photo left behind and it can be such low resolution that it would barely impact on the your account.

7 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

It has been discussed before. I think the idea was that such items should be reported and the Mods can do a Time machine thing on them and put them back how they were before locking them. I may have that wrong. Paging @Silvia Bluejay.

I do it when I can - by checking the previous edits of each post. Slow and tedious, and in some cases it doesn't work.

If I was a buyer, I would check if the seller I'm dealing with tends to delete the info from their Sold threads, and if yes, I'd avoid them.

• Like 1