Why become a member? ×

Warrick Streamer stage two 5 string for sale

stuwat

Warrick streamer stage two, 5 string. Natural wood colour, ying yang inlays, all factory standard gold fittings etc. Mint condition absolute bargain £1000 ono. Must sell this weekend so make me an offer.
Whitechapel, Shadwell area. London.
Call Stuart on 07796533946 for more info, or email [email protected]
[attachment=21952:DSC02538.JPG]
[attachment=21959:DSC02540.JPG][attachment=21960:DSC02541.JPG]

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='433980' date='Mar 13 2009, 06:03 PM']It's only [i]pronounced[/i] "Warrick", y'know.

Have a look at the headstock. :D[/quote]

Due to the spelling of his username I [u]really[/u] hope the OP isn't severely dyslexic! :) That would be bad form. :rolleyes:

However in your defence HJ, if you own a top end bass like that and you've come on a forum to flog it then you really should be getting the manufacturers name correct! ;)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='433997' date='Mar 13 2009, 06:16 PM']Due to the spelling of his username I [u]really[/u] hope the OP isn't severely dyslexic![/quote]

Erm ... his name's Stuart Watson and his UserName is stuwat - did I miss something? :)

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='434044' date='Mar 13 2009, 06:52 PM']Erm ... his name's Stuart Watson and his UserName is stuwat - did I miss something? ;)[/quote]

Just messin'! :rolleyes:

It wasn't serious, I was drawing parallels between a 'possible' dyslexic spelling of Stuart and his definite dyslexic spelling of Warwick. :)

It looked like his ploy worked though as he may have joined a forum, scored a sale (pretty damn smartish) and supplied a member with the bass they've been looking for... result all round! :D

[quote name='Rowbee' post='434074' date='Mar 13 2009, 07:17 PM']I've never seen a Warwick with fretboard inlays? Not that they don't look nice.[/quote]

You never saw an inlaid fretboard before? It's a stage2 don't they come with inlays as standard?

Mind you, I'm thinking of Warwick, not the lesser known Warricks, so what would I know? :)

:rolleyes:

[quote name='GremlinAndy' post='434193' date='Mar 13 2009, 09:22 PM']You never saw an inlaid fretboard before? It's a stage2 don't they come with inlays as standard?

Mind you, I'm thinking of Warwick, not the lesser known Warricks, so what would I know? :)

:rolleyes:[/quote]

I guess it's just that the Streamer I had never had inlays and I was so used to it being that way.

Buy it people!