Why become a member? ×

Berg HT115

mcgraham

Hi all

Payment is in so it's sold!

[s]Bought a Berg HT115 from Owen a while back with my Berg IP112. I haven't used it. In fact, I haven't even opened the box it came in. It's still packaged up under a spare desk in my office!

Owen was offering it at £350, but he kindly made it part of a package deal for me with the Berg IP112. As such, I'm offering it at [b]£300[/b] plus postage/shipping. Pickup preferred but not essential.

I'm also open to trades. I'm primarily interested in preamps, but feel free to message with offers if you're interested.[/s]

Thanks for looking!

Mark

Edited by mcgraham

[quote name='mcgraham' post='429529' date='Mar 9 2009, 04:49 PM']Hi all

Bought a Berg HT115 from Owen a while back with my Berg IP112. I haven't used it. In fact, I haven't even opened the box it came in. It's still packaged up under a spare desk in my office!

Owen was offering it at £350, but he kindly made it part of a package deal for me with the Berg IP112. As such, I'm offering it at [b]£300[/b] plus postage/shipping. Pickup preferred but not essential.

I'm also open to trades. I'm primarily interested in preamps, but feel free to message with offers if you're interested.

Thanks for looking!

Mark[/quote]

I will take this - just about to send a PM.

Steve

[quote name='mcgraham' post='431359' date='Mar 11 2009, 11:20 AM']I wish I'd put this up sooner. It took almost six months of it sitting under a desk for me to get off my bum and shift it. I expected 'some' interest but not quite this frenzy!

Mark[/quote]

How many HT115s have you seen?

How good is the rep?

Nuff said :)

Firstly, I've not seen any!

Secondly, Berg is top!

Thirdly, I'd have kept it as an extension cab if the Berg IP112 on its own wasn't sufficient for pretty much every gig I've used it for, or will need it for. I was even auditioning for a rock function band that was playing at ear-bleeding levels (cue earplugs) and it barely winced. The power amp attenuator hasn't needed to be set above the 40-50% mark yet!

Mark

Edited by mcgraham

Hey don't think you need to tell me how good Berg gear is, I've invested enough to know, but I'd have loved to have the full HT stack in the house!

That would be an absolutely amazing rig, an HT210 on an HT115 driven by a Hartke LH500. Not that the LH500 into an HT210 is bad in any way at all mind....

Although it should be noted that the HT210 is almost the same weight as an AE410, and the AE410 is easier to move around since its in a strange way more compact (although larger - weird huh!)