Why become a member? ×

roscoe skb 3005.£1400 or trade someting of equal value with rosewood board

trevthebass

[quote name='trevthebass' post='428070' date='Mar 7 2009, 04:05 PM']up for sale is my roscoe and my fortress. you can see pixs of these basses better than i could shoot. the roscoe is on www.bassdirect.com. in the roscoes sold section. and the fortress i s at tomann in the fretless bass section.

kind regars. trev.[/quote]

Is it the SKB with Audere and DC5s?

Found the 'sold' section - looks like it's this one:

•Bubinga top (£275 option)
•Swamp Ash body, Natural high gloss finish
•Maple/Purpleheart/Maple neck
•Maple fingerboard
•Bubinga 12th fret inlay (£45 option)
•35" Scale - 24 fret
•Aguilar OBP 3 band pre amp (£50 option), Bart CB pickups
•Black hipshot ultralight hardware

And - last but not least - the whole thing :)

Edited by molan

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='428300' date='Mar 7 2009, 11:23 PM']I have been wondering why basschat has not been so satisfying recently. Now I realise its not had any pathetic sales threads from the Dobbins boys recently :rolleyes: I expect Trev has been too busy shagging :)[/quote]

Ha ha. He needs to see to buy some more rubbers... supplies are running low.

:) yes indeed ferret been a busy boy. best you watch your mouth aswell. im not in a good mood at the mo the bird i shagged last didnt [i]do everything i wanted[/i]. maybe you need to come to my krav maga classes. :rolleyes:, Edited by trevthebass
Machines - Decency edit !

[quote name='trevthebass' post='429090' date='Mar 9 2009, 09:40 AM']thankyou molan for the pixs its the last one down the page.

cheere man
trev.[/quote]

Trev, The bottom ones not got a maple board. Pretty sure its the top one :-)

Steve

[quote name='birdy' post='429145' date='Mar 9 2009, 10:58 AM']Trev, The bottom ones not got a maple board. Pretty sure its the top one :-)

Steve[/quote]

Ha ha... hilarious. I love this place.

Seriously, this bass feels real nice... :)

[quote name='trevthebass' post='429610' date='Mar 9 2009, 06:11 PM']hi guys sorry i was in a rush this morning. 100% its the top one cheers steve.[/quote]

All (my) posts updated, confusing pics removed & lots of extra ones included :)

Trev - I will expect to receive my 10% commission on the final sale value :rolleyes:

Edited by molan

[quote name='trevthebass' post='430237' date='Mar 10 2009, 11:07 AM']top man molan thankyou, and im sure i can throw a set of strings your way if i sell it. the perfect trade would be two stingrays fretted and fretless. this bass is awsome thou.[/quote]

I've never seen a stingray that is both fretted and unfretted. How does that work then...?

yo ebs it works by someone giving me there stingray 5 plus cash and i buy a freless 5 stingray i have lined up then i will have fretless and fretted. :) i started playing when louis and pino were hot. and then not forgetting mr king. i had mr johnson, larry graham, stan clarke constantly played to me buy my 6 uncles of whom all are musos plus my bro and papa are bass players i just have a thing for stingrays.always seem to go back to them. :rolleyes:

Edited by trevthebass

[quote name='trevthebass' post='430286' date='Mar 10 2009, 11:39 AM']yo ebs it works by someone giving me there stingray 5 plus cash and i buy a freless 5 stingray i have lined up then i will have fretless and fretted. :rolleyes: i started playing when louis and pino were hot. and then not forgetting mr king. i had mr johnson, larry graham, stan clarke constantly played to me buy my 6 uncles of whom all are musos plus my bro and papa are bass players i just have a thing for stinrays.always seem to go back to them. :D[/quote]
A stream of consciousness that mere mortals, confined to the English language, are unable to comprehend :)

[quote name='trevthebass' post='430237' date='Mar 10 2009, 11:07 AM']top man molan thankyou, and im sure i can throw a set of strings your way if i sell it. the perfect trade would be two stingrays fretted and fretless. this bass is awsome thou.[/quote]

Happy to help Trev - you can always just sell me the Roscoe at a massive discount instead if you want :)