Why become a member? ×

08 MIA Std Precision

dub_junkie

I've had this a month now. I got it on here from RayFW. This week I'm going to change back to the parchment plate so I can get at the truss rod (not that it needs adjusting as it is) and anyways,I'm a bit bored overall with white mop.
I'm also planning on sticking with flats on this one.

cheers
Keir

That just looks so nice.

Strange really a few years back the last thing I wanted was a fender of any sort and was always gassing for an exotic active model, the more knobs, switches and lights the better.
Gone completely the other way now: loving passive basses, minimum hardware and conservative looking.

Think its the same with my playing. Nothing fancy and hopefully just what the songs need, no slapping, tapping and all the other stuff I used to try to fit in. Certainly get so many more compliments these days from other band members.

A couple more years and it will be root notes only with the occasional visit to a 5th :)

Do you park it on the stairs, prior to taking it up to bed :rolleyes: Help is available