Why become a member? ×

Problems with collection: P4D

fede162162

Hi!

i've just had a problem with P4D. it's the first time i get throught that.

I booked a collection for this afternoon. but the courier,which had to be DHL, hasn't come. i contacted the P4D customer service,which replied me giving me the number of a dhl department and a booking reference

However, DHL customer service has bounced me here and there,and eventually nobody has been able to help me. and i've spent almost 10 pound in mobile.
what do you suggest me to do,beside outraging with the p4d department?

the matter is that it is not easy to manage to stay at home waiting this f$/&% courier!! I took today jsut for them!damn!

Yeah I f***ing hate it when stuff doesn’t turn up. Do you have the tracking number? Can you trace the route it’s taken by typing in the tracking number online? – I know you can do this with a few couriers such as Business Post and Parcel Force. If you can track where it’s been then you’ll be able to see the last place where it was scanned…

Other than that, I’d recommend going to [url="http://www.saynoto0870.com/"]http://www.saynoto0870.com/[/url] and finding a local alternative to the national rate numbers you’ve been calling, and then call from a landline or from a contract mobile with free minutes.

Good luck ;)

[quote name='fede162162' post='415660' date='Feb 20 2009, 06:33 PM']DHL has arrived just now...1h and 30m in late...but it doesn't matter, i'm happy! =D[/quote]

a good ending to the thread
i thought the monitor here was going to melt

have you looked at the section here which deal with couriers?

you could leave some feedback on dhl...which seem to get a bad rating anyhow

• 2 years later...

Why was the post from P4D removed?

EDIT I just thought it was quite cool for a courier company to come on and explain how they operate. If I missed something in that post that broke a rule or two, fair enough, but it seems that if a bass retailer can respond to a thread criticising their service (see the recent Bass Direct example), that courtesy should also be extended to a courier company?

C

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='fede162162' post='415660' date='Feb 20 2009, 07:33 PM']DHL has arrived just now...1h and 30m in late...but it doesn't matter, i'm happy! =D[/quote]

All this fuss over an hour and a half? I don't get it. Day(s) I could understand. Explain it to me like I'm a four year old.

I just read the date of the thread. Doh.

They probably asked for the post to be removed after they realised they'd just bumped a two year old problem, which we're now exacerbating by this continued conversation, oops :)

Edited by neepheid

[quote name='neepheid' post='1213549' date='Apr 28 2011, 09:37 AM']I just read the date of the thread. Doh.

They probably asked for the post to be removed after they realised they'd just bumped a two year old problem, which we're now exacerbating by this continued conversation, oops :)[/quote]

Ah yes, I guess P4D have a PR Dept that, on quieter days, trawl internet sites looking for bad press and responding. Fair enough, even Universities do that these days!

C