Jump to content
Rogerbass66

Alleva Coppolo LG5 Supreme With upgrade new Pickups and Electronics by Alleva Coppolo
£3940
BARLETTA

Recommended Posts

 

I sell my Alleva Coppolo LG5 Supreme (NO TRADE)

Alder body

Exotic rosewood fingerboard with dots and binding

Nitro lacquer

34"Scale 19mm spacing

Alleva Coppolo pickups and preamp

Built 2011 for NAMM SHOW

Weight 4,650 kg

Hard case by TKL (not original)

 

IMG_20191223_223937.jpgIMG_20191223_224108.thumb.jpg.2c09d5c570ef76eb24434e6455670d0c.jpg

IMG_20191223_223951.jpg

IMG_20191223_224006.jpg

IMG_20191223_224108.jpg

IMG_20191223_224121.jpg

IMG_20191223_224133.jpg

80383053_432848060989698_7911024382762287104_n.jpg

 

79884455_1272578752927285_8905417300149010432_n.jpg

80590154_770573986749172_8797332764517990400_n.jpg

80827146_1233599093503550_8723519190280962048_n-1.jpg

Alleva 12.jpg

Alleva 13.jpg

Alleva 15.jpg

Alleva 18.jpg

IMG_20200617_182926.jpg

Edited by Rogerbass66
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Merlino said:

Maybe I'm wrong, but the Paul's LG has an Aguilar preamp... 

 

I know he uses Aguilar amplifiers, I don't know the preamp, but he confirmed to me that the bass was his

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to be clear. I really think it's a fair price for a Supreme, a new one will cost at least 8500 euros.

But I've noticed that the bass that Paul used in the video above and in most of Jamiroquai live performance has a stacked knob (the second one from the back of the bass) and a aged olympic white color.

Probably he had more than one LG5 in the last years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Merlino said:

I have to be clear. I really think it's a fair price for a Supreme, a new one will cost at least 8500 euros.

But I've noticed that the bass that Paul used in the video above and in most of Jamiroquai live performance has a stacked knob (the second one from the back of the bass) and a aged olympic white color.

Probably he had more than one LG5 in the last years

 

In the video there are always five knobs, it seems that he has only inverted them

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Merlino said:

I have to be clear. I really think it's a fair price for a Supreme, a new one will cost at least 8500 euros.

But I've noticed that the bass that Paul used in the video above and in most of Jamiroquai live performance has a stacked knob (the second one from the back of the bass) and a aged olympic white color.

Probably he had more than one LG5 in the last years

 

27 minutes ago, Rogerbass66 said:

 

In the video there are always five knobs, it seems that he has only inverted them

 

 

IMG_20200216_232539.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

just a question what kind of strings do you used with this alleva Coppolo?

 

thanks for your answer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lirod said:

Hi,

 

just a question what kind of strings do you used with this alleva Coppolo?

 

thanks for your answer 

Now the D'addario strings 45-125 nickel

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Checking details. . .

Edited by molan
Confirming previous ownership

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, nice bass btw!

I never actually owned this one but it’s possible Jimmy and I talked and it was made for me with the right of first refusal at that Namm show. That’s what I think may have happened as Jimmy always puts “made for Mitch”  etc when it’s clear, this one includes a namm mention. But it does look like the one Paul owned and he confirmed. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing instrument.  But I can't get used to this head and those tuners... 😕

On 22/02/2020 at 21:17, Bass'ncats said:

Hi guys, nice bass btw!

I never actually owned this one but it’s possible Jimmy and I talked and it was made for me with the right of first refusal at that Namm show. That’s what I think may have happened as Jimmy always puts “made for Mitch”  etc when it’s clear, this one includes a namm mention. But it does look like the one Paul owned and he confirmed. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/02/2020 at 00:03, SzunaP said:

Amazing instrument.  But I can't get used to this head and those tuners... 😕

 

Hi ,Its sound makes you forget the shape of its headstock ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Rogerbass66

where about in Italy are you located? North?. I might check it out in person with cash in Hand, when the Covid-19 craziness declines a bit. I am frequently for business in Veneto Milano area.....

Cheers 

Zeb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/02/2020 at 18:48, zeb_bass said:

Hey Rogerbass66

where about in Italy are you located? North?. I might check it out in person with cash in Hand, when the Covid-19 craziness declines a bit. I am frequently for business in Veneto Milano area.....

Cheers 

Zeb

hi, no sorry i'am in southern Italy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I ask why new pickups and electronics? Still AC parts? What difference does that make compared to the originals? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Similar Content

    • By shadowalka
      Brand new Alleva Coppolo KBP5 bass for sale. Just received after a year and a half wait. Unfortunately, the bass isn't the right weight for me as I prefer heavier basses (weight 9lbs/4Kg).
      ***No trades - Looking for £3900 firm.***
      Specs:
      Bolt-on construction
      Neck and Fingerboard: Maple
      Body: Ash (Natural)
      Scale: 34 ″
      Pickup: Alleva Coppolo
      Electronics: Passive with volume and tone
      Hardware: Hipshot
      Gigbag: Included
      ***Please ignore my original ad as couldn’t edit with new photos and price drop*** 

















    • By will4bass
      Reluctantly I’m considering to sell my lovely black cherry Alleva Coppolo Resurrection 5 in played but superb condition.  PM for more pics or info. 
      Built in 2013 / 34inch / +/-19 mm string spacing at the bridge / below 4500 grams on my kitchen scale / alder body / maple neck / dark rosewood board (a species very close to Dalbergia Negra)/ Alleva Coppolo homegrown Single Coil pickups in ‘60 position / Nitro black cherry finish / bone nut / vintage small frets / passive (!)







    • By Bassaio
      Year 2007
      True Marcus Miller sound, with its own character.
      Badass bridge
      white binding with side dots
      High-End jazz bass! Unique!
      ExtraNarrow thickness neck
      2800€
      2470£
       

       

       


    • By siso0450
      Hi.
      I put on sale this wonderful bass, Sadowsky UV70 on 5 strings Metro.
      This model of Sadowsky Ultra Vintage bass are very hard to find.
      Specifications:
      Body : Alder
      Fingerboard: Rosewood
      Body Shape : Fullsized Vintage JB StyleNeck
      Tuner : Hipshot 5 String Tuner
      Fret : Sadowsky Standard (Radius 12")
      Trussrod Nut : Spokewheel Nut
      Pickups : Sadowsky J5
      Preamp : Sadowsky Standard Bass Preamp
      Control : Master Volume / P.U.Pan / Passive Roll Off Tone (w/Pull Switch for Preamp Bypass) / Treble & Bass
      Bridge Sadowsky 5 String Bridge
      Case : Sadowsky Semi Hard Case includded
      Some marks but in very good condition 
      Approximate weight on bathroom scale: 4,2kg
      The Sadowsky is in Spain.
       
      1785£ - 2050 €
      Now: 1660£ - 1906 € (Last price drop)
      NO TRADES PLEASE.
      Pics:
       










    • By bassplayerpt
      For trade (or sale), Alleva Coppolo LM4 Deluxe, natural. Pure Marcus Miller sound.  Searching for 5 string bass (Alleva, Sadowsky, Mtd, Fodera, Smith, Lakland). 







×
×
  • Create New...