Why become a member? ×

Feedback for High Score

ShaunB

Iain is a top bloke.

Best comms throughout a deal - even held his end of the deal when bloody Parcel Farce charged more than the quote - be warned though! The entire package will take more than a day to open - he has quite possibly the best packaging technique ever! I have called the local tip to take the packaging away!

I would recommend him highly. (especially if you want a good laff throughout the transaction)

cheers
Shaun

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a load of mic's and bits from Iain, and couldn't be happier! His descriptions of gear were cautious in every case, everything arrived looking brand new in it's original packaging. Friendly, interesting fella as well, making the deal even sweeter. Top marks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Iain is a legend. He gave me a great deal on a multicore and some other assorted leads, and was happy to post it off before i'd actually sorted payment - lost my chequebook. It arrived swiftly as promised in perfect condition, nicely packed. Great communication, im certain i'll be going back for more :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just met up with Iain this morning , and bought a terrific Mackie active Monitor from him!

A very smooth and easy transaction and a real pleasure to meet up with you Mate ( I should have bought you a Coffee Iain! )

Regards

Will.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...