Why become a member? ×

Random Stuff for sale - Update

There's a lot of things in my Man Drawer that really ought to go to someone who will use them ...

[u]STILL AVAILABLE!!!!![/u]

4) Soundblaster Audigy 2 NX external sound card - connects to laptop via USB, provides input for mic and line, and has outputs for headphone and surround sound speakers. Complete with power supply, cables and remote. Review [url="http://reviews.zdnet.co.uk/hardware/audio/0,1000000949,39146641,00.htm"]http://reviews.zdnet.co.uk/hardware/audio/...39146641,00.htm[/url]. [b][s]£45[/s] £40[/b] posted.

[u]SOLD, either gone or pending
[/u]
1) Aguilar OBP-1 preamp - 18V (needs 2 batteries), treble and bass boost only. Includes 2 x 25K mini tone pots. This has been in my Spector Rebop 5, till I realised I just don't like active. Wires have soldered ends, but have not been cut. Bought from BestBassGear.com for $99 + shipping from the US. Asking £45 incl postage. [b][SOLD][/b]

2) 5-string Jazz pickup set, taken from MIM Fender Jazz 5. Output 5.09 (bridge) and 4.96 (neck). [b]£[s]20[/s] £15[/b] posted.[b][SOLD] [/b]

3) Pocket Rock-It [b][SOLD] [/b]

5) Kensington FM transmitter - plugs into car lighter socket and broadcasts mp3 player to your car radio, via stereo mini jack. This is universal, not the iPod specific version. The sound quality is pretty good and there's a wide channel range - outside London I found it worked well, closer you get to London the harder it is to find a clear channel. £6 posted. [b][SOLD] [/b]

6) Fenderish 4-string chrome bridge. 5 fixing holes at the back, 2 at the front and holes for string through body. Fixing screws included. Saddle adjustment requires allen key (not included). As new condition (see pics) £5 posted. [b][SOLD] [/b]

7) [b][NEW][/b] Chrome bridge from '89 MIJ Fender Precision, with screws. Well used condition, see pics. £5 posted. [b][SOLD] [/b]

All prices assume postage to mainland UK.

Edited by spinynorman

Just about to reply to several PMs. Some were requesting pics, so here for public consumption ...

The 7-hole string-thru bridge (the 5 holes at the back are in standard Fender spacing).

The Kensington FM Transmitter

Edited by spinynorman