sly83

SOLD/ Unique Duo Lutherie L3M5
£2200
Frejus

High-end bass by Philippe Deputte Luthier Artist.

- Walnut table with inserts in black pear
- Swamp Ash body 3 parts wavy maple neck
- Graphite reinforcements and Truss Rod double actions.
- Speckled maple fingerboard, abalone inlays. Scale 34 '
- Walnut veneered head, Hipshot Tuners
- Hipshot bridge 18mm
- Bone nut.
- Neck / body connection by step inserts mechanical, optimized vibrations.
- Maple and ebony railing
- Very dynamic and precise through B string.
- BENEDETTI microphones exclusive MIC system (switchables pickups). Contact by copper plates. A Precision, a Jazz and a double Humbucker.
- John East Uni pre 3 Electronic Preamp with Volume control / Balance stacked pots Parametric medium / boost medium stacked Bass / treble stacked - Switch 2 positions 1 active / passive - Switch for pickups 1 + 2 or 1 + 3
- 3.45 kgs !! Perfectly balanced.

Each point of this bass has been designed for optimal ergonomics. Whether the choice of the profile of the handle and its radius, as well as certain details that are important such as the jack plug in the back and the front strap attachment which allows to have a flat strap, which does not pull not on the shoulder.

Fantastic playing sensations. Very low action. It falls perfectly on the shoulder, no tiredness of play even after a very long gig.
Supplied with Hiscox case. 
New strings set La Bella Super Steps 45-128.

Very versatile modern and vintage sounds 

Links and follow-up of its creation: https://onlybass.com/topic/87754-projet-duo-lutherie-l3m/

Price include shipment from France 🇫🇷 to Europe with insurance. 

1800£ straight sale/ 2200£ Trade value. 

IMG_20200118_130306_compress81.jpg

IMG_20200118_125703_compress51.jpg

IMG_20200118_132018_compress37.jpg

IMG_20200118_132050_compress94.jpg

IMG_20200118_133210_compress47.jpg

IMG_20200118_130754_compress53.jpg

IMG_20200118_131610_compress27.jpg

IMG_20200118_130622_compress41.jpg

IMG_20200118_133007_compress54.jpg

IMG_20200118_132707_compress54.jpg

Edited by sly83
New price
  • Like 7

What a great idea with the switchable pickups , I’m not in the market for another 5 string bass, but this looks brilliant.

GLWTS

Edited by greenolive
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, greenolive said:

What a great idea with the switchable pickups , I’m not in the market for another 5 string bass, but this looks brilliant.

GLWTS

Thx greenolive. Very easy to Switch you can choose in few seconds configuration required. It's a very Smart system😎

• Like 2

Yes, Black one is a ramp and 3 others are pickups (Jazz-Precision-Humbucker). But for all these 4 you can choose any position in the 3 existing slots). 

Added to parametrical 3 bands East Preamp, solutions are almost infinite👽

8 hours ago, sly83 said:

Yes, Black one is a ramp and 3 others are pickups (Jazz-Precision-Humbucker). But for all these 4 you can choose any position in the 3 existing slots). 

Added to parametrical 3 bands East Preamp, solutions are almost infinite👽

Bass-Lego yepp!

• Haha 2

On 27/02/2020 at 20:47, SzunaP said:

Bass-Lego yepp!

But Sounds and plays like a Big Jim! 😋😎😉

Edited by sly83
  • Haha 1

Does it do the karate thing when you push in the back ? 😁

It gives you complete Superior Kata 😂

Edited by sly83
  • Haha 1

One more thing:  how can you recognize which type of PU are there? They seem to have identical wood cover.  Or  maybe on their back are there some signs?

Yes you are right. They are markers and crosses (up and down way) on the back to show wich pickup it is. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ted Theodore Logan, III
      As it is well noted and unanimously decided amongst the great members of this, the marvelous Basschat community; Ted Theodore Logan III is the most generous and giving chap this side of Helsinki.  

As a result, I am offering up a most beautiful and prestigious Sandberg California Fretless Boom Stick to one very lucky member of the BC community at the very gentlemanly price of just £895... 
      “SAY WHAT?!!...."

Yes, you read correctly, there is no need to search for those elusive reading glasses which were simply in your top pocket all along...

A meager £895 for all that Sandberg German goodness!

“Is Ted mad?!" You may ask yourself... Simply put... 
      “Yes, yes I am."

So why not take advantage of Ted's insanity and become the proud owner of what is probably the best Sandberg California TT4 Fretless Bass Guitar in 3 tone Sunburst Matt finish currently for sale at this price?..

“At only £895 of your English Doubloons, you'd be mad not to!!..."
      (Dirty girl)

“Here's the spec'":

As new condition!! 

Item Description:

model: Sandberg California TT4 Fretless Bass Guitar
      finish: 3 tone Sunburst Matt
      electronics: Sandberg AlNiCo Passive Jazz Pickups
      controls: Volume, Balance, Tone
      hardware: Sandberg Locking Tuners & Sandberg Premium Bridge (matching black)
      neck: Unmarked Fretless
      fingerboard wood: Rosewood 
      scale: 34inch (oooh, that's long)
      weight: 4.4kg
      case: Sandberg Padded Gig Bag
      condition: Mint
      price: £895 (in gold or cash)

Happy to arrange insured courier at buyer's cost or for buyer to arrange their own courier.

Go on!  Get some German wood in those hands and strum it like you've no shame! 

Here's some brand new pictures to satisfy those fans of “heavy rock"....

...backgrounds...
      (Taken at the quarry where I currently reside)

(Clears throat...)

End.

• By Deedee
      I'm thinning the herd so this beauty has got to go. It's a stunning bass with a beautiful birdseye/flame maple neck that many 'rays of this era are known for.  This bass also had a fret level and set up by John Shuker last year.
      It comes with a hard case which I believe is original.  It's not one of the Musicman moulded cases, but I've been informed that it's a SKB which were used along with the G&G cases around this era.  It's certainly made for a Stingray as the inner moulding at the headstock has the lower cut-out for the G tuner.
      Manufactured 29th October 1992 Maple neck with Rosewood board Ash body Translucent Teal finish Matt black/white/black plate Metal battery cover 'Off-set' string entry type bridge with mutes 6 bolt neck plate Weight 9lb 13oz Neck width at nut 43mm It's in wonderful condition with only a couple of indentations to the finish on the body (nothing at all that has gone through the finish). 
      I'll try to capture these and add photos later.  EDIT - Photos added showing the worst bruises I can capture.  As you can see, they take nothing away from the bass. I'm just trying to be thorough.
      Collection or meet up only on this at present as I'm short of packaging materials. I am however willing to drive a fair distance for a motorway services rendezvous!
      Not interested in any trades at this time thank you.

• By Linus27
      For sale is my gorgeous Limelight 1960 Stack Knob Fretless Jazz bass in Sherwood Green with medium relic. I had this made by Mark at Limelight to my specifications. As with all Limelight basses it sounds and plays beautifully.
      Details are,
      Unlined Ebony Fretless neck 38mm nut width. Hand rolled finger board. Aged nitro finish on the neck. Parchment scratchplate. Gotoh Vintage reverse tuners. Aged finish in nitro-cellulose. Lightly tarnished metal work. Stack knobs. Earth grounding strip from bridge to bridge pick up. Mute holes. Thumb Rest (Below strings). Hootenanny button on the back of the headstock. Period correct Fender logo. Weight 4.3kg Limelight make wonderful replica Fender basses and this one is no exception. Sounds and plays beautifully. It's very hard to photograph Sherwood Green as in some photos it looks green and in others it looks blue. So the last photo is next to a blue pot and a green pot which helps show the true colour of the bass.
      I paid £1123 for this at the start of 2020 and it has never been gigged or even left the house. Price is £750, based in Camberley, Surrey and UK shipping included.
      Would consider trades for the following,
      Fender Precision American Vintage Reissue 62 or 57 in Sunburst or White with cash your way.
      Fender Precision American Standard 2008 onwards (high mass bridge, lightweight Hipshot tuners and knurled chrome flat-top controls) in Sunburst with Rosewood neck.
      Fender American Performer Precision.

• By waveydavy
      Fender neck plate with gasket and screws. Used, some scuffing. See photos