High-end bass by Philippe Deputte Luthier Artist.
- Walnut table with inserts in black pear
- Swamp Ash body 3 parts wavy maple neck
- Graphite reinforcements and Truss Rod double actions.
- Speckled maple fingerboard, abalone inlays. Scale 34 '
- Walnut veneered head, Hipshot Tuners
- Hipshot bridge 18mm
- Bone nut.
- Neck / body connection by step inserts mechanical, optimized vibrations.
- Maple and ebony railing
- Very dynamic and precise through B string.
- BENEDETTI microphones exclusive MIC system (switchables pickups). Contact by copper plates. A Precision, a Jazz and a double Humbucker.
- John East Uni pre 3 Electronic Preamp with Volume control / Balance stacked pots Parametric medium / boost medium stacked Bass / treble stacked - Switch 2 positions 1 active / passive - Switch for pickups 1 + 2 or 1 + 3
- 3.45 kgs !! Perfectly balanced.
Each point of this bass has been designed for optimal ergonomics. Whether the choice of the profile of the handle and its radius, as well as certain details that are important such as the jack plug in the back and the front strap attachment which allows to have a flat strap, which does not pull not on the shoulder.
Fantastic playing sensations. Very low action. It falls perfectly on the shoulder, no tiredness of play even after a very long gig.
Supplied with Hiscox case.
New strings set La Bella Super Steps 45-128.
Very versatile modern and vintage sounds
Links and follow-up of its creation: https://onlybass.com/topic/87754-projet-duo-lutherie-l3m/
Price include shipment from France 🇫🇷 to Europe with insurance.
1800£ straight sale/ 2200£ Trade value.