Why become a member? ×

Ok, having a bit of a clear out of all the stuff that isn't getting used!

- Epiphone SG, near mint condition. Model is a G400 in cherry red. £115

- Roland Microcube (red colour) £40

- Squier Jazz neck with black headstock £35 (has precision bass written on the headstock though! It came off a P-bass with a jazz dimesion neck. Sorry for not pointing this out sooner)

- Boss Metal Zone Pedal £35

- DOD FX52 Fuzz Pedal £35

- FX Power brick £12. Will knock a bit off if you want a pedal with it.

- Laney Hardcore bass amp. Not sure on price, what's it worth to someone? £45?

- New Trace Elliot 715 combo, if anyone fancies a cash plus a smaller amp deal?

- May also have a POD XT Live + model packs if there's any interested and if I can find a normal kidney bean pod to downgrade to

Prices to come but feel free to send me offers in the meantime ;)

Cheers,

Chris

Edited by Waldo

I too was interested in the SG if it was cherry red with a set neck in London or Cambs (and cheap). Nancy - if you don't want it for guitar then what on earth do you plan on doing with it?!

Edited by dannybuoy

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='394760' date='Jan 29 2009, 05:46 PM']I too was interested in the SG if it was cherry red with a set neck in London or Cambs (and cheap). Nancy - if you don't want it for guitar then what on earth do you plan on doing with it?![/quote]

For a while now I've been thinking it might be fun getting an Epi SG and doing a Chris Ballew on it - converting it to a two string basitar tuned to C#. More [url="http://www.inthequeue.com/guitbass/"]here[/url].

P

[quote name='NancyJohnson' post='395169' date='Jan 30 2009, 09:04 AM']Has Waldo responded to anyone yet?
P[/quote]

Calm down, I havn't been online ;)

Now updated.

Cheddatom - Not near Stoke sorry. Would only be a couple of quid to ship though.

Edited by Waldo

[quote name='Waldo' post='395382' date='Jan 30 2009, 01:38 PM']Calm down, I havn't been online ;)

Now updated.

Cheddatom - Not near Stoke sorry. Would only be a couple of quid to ship though.[/quote]

I'm calmish now (the lunchtime beer helps). Where are you on this grey and damp isle?
P

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='398640' date='Feb 3 2009, 10:01 AM']You still haven't told us where you are mate - update your profile and it'll be displayed under your avatar.

'Not near Stoke' is a good start though, as neither am I![/quote]

I do believe that Waldo must be close to, or living in, Liverpool. The viewing of an old post said he'd visited Dawsons in that fair city.

P

Edited by NancyJohnson

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='402662' date='Feb 7 2009, 10:31 AM']PM'd re. the Micro Cube, Waldo.[/quote]

Replied. Just to point out here, it's not a bass microcube it's just a normal one. I'd have made the distinction if it was a bass one ;)

Also, if you send me pm and dont get a reply within a day send it again. I've had several problems recently with PM's not going where they should be.

Oh and I'm in liverpool, thought this was in my profile but obviously it isn't!

Oh, and I've reduced the price of the SG.

Edited by Waldo

• 4 weeks later...