Why become a member? ×

DHA effects ALL SOLD!

SkinnyMike

Unfortunatly my financial status isnt too well at the moment and so these are going to have to go.
[b]*EDIT* Q-tron sold![/b]
[b]*EDIT* eq drive pedal on hold![/b]

Bought them in August 08. They have a 1 year warantee with Dave and work so well together.

The sounds from the drive pedal are fantastic and i replaced the EXH valve that was originally put in there with a Mullard 12AX7.You can hear a sample on one of my bands songs "burn" on our myspace.
The compression still has the EXH valve in it and works particularly well with an active bass!

These pedals are in great nik and im looking for about £90 posted on the drive pedal and £80 posted on the compression pedal. We can work out some sort of deal if you want both of em. i will also accept Pm'ed offers ;)

Whilst im selling these i though id also list my EXH micro q-tron.
Its in great condition and works flawlessly

looking for £25 for this

Edited by the_house123

Hey all, sorry i havn't got back to you all sooner. And thanks for all the interest!

[quote]Hi, can you tell me what the power requirements for the VT1 eq drive is?[/quote]

The power supply needed for both pedals are indeed 1000ma 12v dc power supply's as bassmankev had pointed out earlier. I just use a variable power supply from Maplins to power it, which works fine.

[quote]Thanks, very tempted by both actually - I'm using a MarkBass mini 121p combo but need to get some 'grind/overdrive' into the sound on some songs and wonder whether this might be a possible solution?[/quote]

Marty- The EQ drive pedal i found was great for some simple overdrive and if you pushed it to its full you could get some fairly fuzzy, almost synth style sounds out of it! I found it very versitile in that respect.

Hope this helps ;)