Mr Bassicks

Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 600W Class D head
£275
Coventry, West Midlands

Selling my used Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 600W head.

Bought in 2011 as part of my Shuttle combo from Bass Direct, and as I’m sure many of you know, it’s a great little versatile amp.

Only selling as I bought a Shuttle 6.2 recently and the 6.0 hasn’t been used since.

It’s in excellent condition. I had the preamp re-valved a couple of years ago, and it’s always been kept in a case / cover (not included with sale). Done a good couple of hundred gigs with this, but the only marks are a few minor chips (less than 1mm) on the front edge, and a few screw scuffs where the thumbscrews from the combo cradle have marked it. I’ve tried to capture these on the photos attached.

Local pick up from Coventry, or I’ll ship at buyers cost in the box my 6.2 came in (identical size chassis).

Features include:

• Power: 375W/8 ohms; 600W/4 ohms
• Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp
• Digital SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply)
• High Current Class D Amplifier
• Active EQ w/Parametric Mids
• 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit (Footswitchable)
• Signal Mute Switch (Footswitchable)
• Tuner Out
• Extended Range Input Gain for Active/Passive Sensitivity

• Limiter Circuit
• LED Status Indicators
• Speakon® Speaker Outputs
• Internal Fan Cooling
• Full XLR Direct Out Interface
• Aux. Input
• Headphone Jack
• Effects Loop

Full specs at the old Genz Benz website below

http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2259&sid=610&cid=95

D7DC7F5D-2F66-44FB-A3DB-ECF8BFAA0E66.jpeg

2B87550C-A985-4B6E-944A-359B87E6F080.jpeg

4A072E05-3503-4250-B449-E7F0984A5595.jpeg

B1D042F4-F843-44FB-94F2-DF67010CAC21.jpeg

01D73055-E02A-4184-BCCE-4D95AAA243D3.jpeg

ACE368A0-EDB5-4B64-B3CF-7E891D660C57.jpeg

• Like 1

I have one of these and a shuttle 3 as my back up 

I love them and so does our sound man

On 09/11/2019 at 23:05, Skezza said:

I love them 

I've been running a couple since they first came out ten years ago.  One of them was second hand and the power caps went futz on me one time as I turned it on.  Luckily though I discovered the power amp module was a OEM made by B&O and available separately through ebay.  Ninety quid and two weeks later it arrived and the connections were simple enough to install the power module myself.  Three years later and we're still going strong.  Their lack of mid scoop and a growly bass make them very much part of my sound.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By razzthekid88
      ***EDIT - CAB NOW SOLD***

Reluctantly selling my pride and joy bass rig but sadly just can't justify it as I'm more focussed on other instruments and not actively playing bass in bands as much as I used to.

Ampeg SVT-VR with wheeled flightcase
      2006 USA Model - not Vietnam. Been gigged well since I've had it but still sounds amazing. In my opinion the best sounding amp I've ever played through.
      Comes with a heavy duty flight case customised with heavy duty trolley-style casters which makes transportation much easier. Can post photos of this if required. Serviced by Dennis Marshall a few years ago but had no work done since.

£900.

Was selling my Berg NV610 but that has now sold so just the amp to go.

Ready to collect or shipping can be agreed with buyer at buyers cost. I would be willing to discuss transporting personally if petrol is covered.

Open to reasonable offers. No trades please.

Thanks!

Campbell

• By waveydavy
      Darkglass gigbag for 900 series amps. Very good condition.Photos to follow. ASAP. Good fit for a range of class d amps eg Mesa subway 800 and any amp of similar size.
    • By Denzel
      This is the one!!! Amazing amp from Jim Bergantino. I'm not enjoying this...or selling because I've found better. It's to help fund a bigger, more annoying thing I've got going on. I'll no doubt buy another one some time down the line. It really is killer. 
      I'm certainly never buying a heavy weight amp again. I've done DB750 and EBS Fafner and I'll take this every time.
      I bought new from Bass Direct. Only 3 months old. Never gigged. It's immaculate. All original packaging included. I'll include a 1m speakon to speakon lead in the deal.
      £1100 + insured courier or collect from me near Bristol Airport. No trades.
      All the specs are here...
      https://bergantino.com/fortehp/

• By waveydavy
      Looking to sell my Bergantino B-amp as I’m keen to try the Bergantino Forte HP.
      In very good condition, latest firmware, have original packaging.
      spec-
      DSP, Embedded System Controlled, Bass Amplifier
      LCD Display
      Multifunction Tone Controls; 4-Band EQ w/ Adjustable frequency range and “Q”
      Bass: +/- 9dB Variable from 40Hz to 120Hz
      Lo-Mid: +/- 9dB Variable from 150Hz to 800Hz
      Hi-Mid: +/- 9dB Variable from 800Hz to 3kHz
      Treble: +/- 9dB Variable from 3kHz to 8kHz
      Programmable Filters
      Programmable bright switch: +3dB to +12dB in 1dB increments, variable from 2kHz to 10kHz in 500Hz increments
      Variable High-Pass Filter (VHPF): Adjustable from 30Hz to 80Hz in 2Hz increments
      Variable Feedback filter: Adjustable from off to -6dB to -12dB in 1 dB increments. Frequency range from E1 (41Hz) to G3 (196Hz) in half step increments
      On-Board Programmable Chromatic Tuner stable down to the low B fundamental
      On-Board Variable-Ratio Compressor (VRC) with adjustable compression level & make-up gain
      On-Board Multi-Effects for Overdrive, Distortion 1, or Distortion 2
      Auxiliary input and headphone jack for personal monitor and practice use
      Effects send and return loop
      Studio quality Direct Output, software selectable Pre or Post EQ
      Software Selectable Line Output (Pre-amp or tuner out)
      UPS – Universal power supply 115VAC- 240VAC 50/60Hz
      Software selectable Phase output (Normal or Reverse)
      2 User Programmable Memory Settings
      USB Port
      Load Custom Speaker Profiles
      Software Upgradable
      Expandable System Architecture
      Power Section: 350W RMS at 8-Ohms, 700W RMS at 4-Ohms, 800W RMS at 2.67-Ohms and 800W RMS at 2-Ohms
      Software selectable, speaker impedance matching for optimal power transfer down to 2-Ohm minimum load.
      photos to follow ASAP 
    • By Thurbs
      Generation 2 Barefaced Compact complete with cover.
      Full details found here: https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/compact.htm
      Slight marks and damage as pictured.
      Full working condition.
      Sold as seen.