Why become a member? ×

Carvin / Marleaux BB75 custom made bass

ped

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[s]Hey guys,

Didn't see you say no to bassjamm's Smith, which is now my Smith, as such are you interested in said trade? It's been given the works and by the blokes at the gallery along with an ebony finger ramp. I can take pics if you like. Despite it being phenomenal to play I'm finding more and more the tone just isn't what I'm after. No worries if you're not interested though, I just thought I'd throw it out there.

Mark[/s]

EDIT: Original post *deleted*, really not sure what I'm looking for, I will move it on, but when and for what remains to be seen. Good luck with the sale!

Edited by mcgraham

Nick - thanks for the comments. The bass is, as you say, quite stunning; it's effectively a brand new 'Marleaux' with the BB75 body and original electronics. I suppose that, as a modified 'Carvin' it might be viewed cautiously, but as a Marleaux 5 it's something of a bargain...

McG: I did contact BJ re. the Smith which didn't really appeal. The upgrades do sound good, and I certainly hope you find (out) what you're looking for ....

BUMP + Update: as Chris (Ped) created the original post I cannot edit, but just to let you (all) know - the current price is [b]£699 [/b] including delivery (24h) !!!

Hi Nick: must admit that I had forgotten .. but I do remember the bass !! .. very nice FL5, and I don't think Eggle made many like it !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='overwater#1' post='109481' date='Dec 26 2007, 02:29 PM']Will this be coming up here in the New Year with you Ped mate??[/quote]

Sorry Matt, just seen this. If you want to give it a try then I could probably arrange to have it next time I am at the studio if you are interested - which you should be, it is an amazing bass ;0)

Cheers
ped