Why become a member? ×

Hi There from Chris

Chris Antram

Hello, another new member here. I've been looking on this site for some info and thought it would be worth joining. I'm a very big fan of Trace Elliot, having owned their gear since the mid 90's. I also love Warwick's and have recently (to save my back) invested in some lovely PJB amplification. I'm also very keen to hopefully find some time soon and learn how to play my Chapman Stick, which has been gathering dust under the bed for some time now. I'm not currently in a band, but have recently moved to a very musical village where many of my neighbours are musicians and opportunities for playing bass guitar are coming in think and fast. I've been playing bass since I was at school, suffice to say when I was at school the likes of Hector's House and The Clangers were very popular!!! I'm also a classically trained double bass player, so I find most of my spare time is spent playing double bass in symphony orchestras. Music tastes - apart from classical (a huge fan of Vaughan Williams!) I love prog rock, and a dream would be to play in a prog rock band. Looking forward to meeting/talking to some of you in the future, Chris

Edited by Chris Antram
Left some words out!
  • Like 2

Clangers and Hectors House? You're younger than me then. Andy Pandy, Pogle's Wood and Tina & Tucker ruled the roost when I was young. Welcome to the forum