Why become a member? ×

SWAP!.. My aphex bass xciter pedal for bypass loop pedal

gafbass02

As the title says really, the aphex is kinda tatty but in good working order and sounds fab! I just got it from a fellow basschatter and have no urgency to part with it as it's top, and the 2nd one I've owned, but I do have an urgent need for a bypass loop/ line selector pedal to take my noisy zoom out the loop when not in use.
So I'm happy to swap with poss minimal cash either way if reqd.
Pref as small a unit as poss.

Edited by gafbass02

I know what you mean. My Zoom's a bit noisy too. Initially I thought about finding a looper but when I looked into it I couldn't believe how much they cost considering what's in them. Keep your Xciter man, build your own true bypass. There are diagrams all over the net and you can custom build a bypass with as many loops as you want or put in a feedback or whatever.
Just my 2p like.

[quote name='gafbass02' post='355383' date='Dec 15 2008, 09:31 PM']Imagine a man that could burn a house down by putting up a picture..... Now imagine him with a soldering iron trying to make a pedal good enough to use on stage.....[/quote]

:)

It is the bass exciter I would reckon that double pedal might be too big though and I need to go from the pedals to the pedals with the zoom dosnt that one go from loop one to loop two then off? Gutted it looks close but not quite there. I need something like the napalm, smolskitech, or hopper.
Dang

Edited by gafbass02