Why become a member? ×

GAAAAAAS!

clauster

I had to pop into Tonbridge this morning, to reclaim some property from the police station.

There's a little music shop just round the corner which I thought I'd pop into while I was local, and found out the [url="http://www.americanguitarsuk.com/"]American Guitar Centre [/url] has it's base on the first floor. Lots of Fenders, Laklands, Warwicks and Spectors all in one place. But it was the Alembics that blew me away, I've never seen such beautifully built basses in my life and all just a ten minute drive away.

Now, how can I raise £4k

[quote name='clauster' post='353635' date='Dec 13 2008, 03:13 PM']it was the Alembics that blew me away, I've never seen such beautifully built basses in my life[/quote]

They're not to everybody's taste and they have their detractors but I've honestly not seen anything that comes close in many, many years of playing

[quote name='LWTAIT' post='353941' date='Dec 13 2008, 11:05 PM']£5.01?

nope.[/quote]

The joke is something like this:- Wife says to her husband, "we need a holiday, I'm going to become a prostitute for a week to earn some money." At the end of the week, she stumps up her earnings, £250.50p. Husband asks "which tight b*stard gave you 50p?" Wife replies "All of them!"
Meaning, the dozy wench had been sh*gging EVERYBODY for 50p a time. :huh:

(This joke has been cleaned up, shortened and modified for publication on an Internet Forum) :)