Why become a member? ×

Dingwall to try?? Within about 50 miles of Wigan.

karlfer

4 hours ago, karlfer said:

I've liked the looks of fan fret for a good while, but they could be an expensive error.

Anybody within about 5o miles of Wigan that would be kind enough to let me come and have a half hour noodle?

Cheers,

Karl.

I was the same, had two now and both excellent basses and yeah about 5 mins and all is good. You do then wonder why all basses don't have fan frets! 

Many thanks for the info chaps, appreciated.

Muzz, that's really kind. I would be terrified at that level of responsibility, but I'd love to come over for half an hour sometime in the next couple of weeks.

And happy New Year chaps.

Edited by karlfer

No problemo fella - only issue is we're in the middle of a house move here, how's about I drop it off with you on my way to/from work (in a hardcase, natch :D) and then pick it up off you later? That way you can try it with your rig...it's an active John East one, mind..

• Like 1

On 01/01/2019 at 18:27, Muzz said:

No problemo fella - only issue is we're in the middle of a house move here, how's about I drop it off with you on my way to/from work (in a hardcase, natch :D) and then pick it up off you later? That way you can try it with your rig...it's an active John East one, mind..

Cheers Muzz, blindingly kind of you again. Sadly all buying on hold due to van in coma (I ******* hate Peugeot, I should have learned last time:angry2:).