Why become a member? ×

Credit where credit is due - Sandberg customer Service experience

SimBass

Just now, Cuzzie said:

@ead I think they are different again from the black label pick ups, specifically for the tone capsule to complement its EQ, if I find any more out, i’ll let y’all know

Thanks, not aware of this and interested to hear as I replaced the Delano pickup in my VS with a Nordstrand NP4 that I feel has really improved the sound.

3 minutes ago, discreet said:

I genuinely and actually had a dream last night where I was playing a Sandberg. It was great - so very warm thanks all round to those who have contributed to my total insanity and ignited huge GAS for a bass I can't afford!

You people are driving me nuts!!

;)

If I catch you in my practice room again young sir the outcome may be different....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@discreet I feel for you buddy, and budgets are private, but you can with your eyes peeled get a right good bargain on them in the 2nd hand market.

Mine were both under half price of what they were new and only a few years old.

Seen Electra’s in the 300’s and I have seen full Sandbergs with ageing even dip into the 600s in great condition.

Less time breaking into @ead‘s practice room, more time on paper rounds and a massive penny jar

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cuzzie said:

Mine were both under half price of what they were new and only a few years old.

Seen Electra’s in the 300’s and I have seen full Sandbergs with ageing even dip into the 600s in great condition.

+1 to this. My Violetburst VM5 was £1k used and my Electra VS4 was £350 used. Bargains all round IMO.