Why become a member? Read more... ×
podvodoy

Shuker Precision 4 string custom for sale!
£850

Posted (edited)

For sale this cute 4 string Shuker precision deluxe bass 

Built in 2009. 

In perfect condition, the pickguard is missing from the very beginning. 

Specs as follows: 

BUILT IN:

CONSTRUCTION:
- bolt-on    

NECK:
- Maple    

SCALE :

-34"

FINGERBOARD:
- MAPLE  

MARKERS:
- black block inlays 

BODY:    
- ASH 

PICKUPS: 
- Bartolini P + J 

PREAMP:
- AGUILAR / OBP-3    

CONTROL:     
- VOLUME (active/passive), BALANCE, MIDDLE, TEMBLE/BASS

BRIDGE:
- ABM 

TUNERS:
- Hipshot    

HARDWARE COLOR:
- CR (Chrome) 

Carefully played, in full working condition, minor signs of wear. 

Comes with Hard Case.

shuker-1.thumb.jpg.6b99e22268cebeda008a0438e0f0552e.jpgshuker-2.thumb.jpg.ab37f8048697d528189f137fdf893853.jpgshuker-3.thumb.jpg.62b2ad74d6181bc2839b5de37eba0722.jpgshuker-4.thumb.jpg.c4de76d31cf9806e31ff83593a32a0fc.jpgshuker-5.thumb.jpg.4f478128fd0c243d02074fd300d87e9f.jpgshuker-6.thumb.jpg.31ee1ea5e2b018f46eda9ecacc5c4c5a.jpgshuker-7.thumb.jpg.d3fd066dc192c4db22f1113eaacd7fbc.jpg

Bass is in London, cash on pickup preferred. 

Edited by podvodoy

Thank god I'm right handed :D lovely instrument. GLWTS

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TJ Spicer
      Sadowsky Metro UV70 4 String Olympic White Tort £1500
      Built in 2008, it's played a hell of a lot of shows between me and its previous owner. Pictures and more detailed description to follow later today once I'm back with the bass. 
      Selling as it's just no longer my number one, and the jazz bass thing just isn't the tone for me these days. 
      The bass is in Bath, comes with the Sadowsky Hard-Soft Case. Happy to ship, viewing may also be arranged in Maidenhead.
      No trades please - I currently have all I need!
      Thanks for looking!

T

• By rockdog
      Really sad to be moving this on. Bought from Eude last year thinking that I should have a fretted bass as well as fretless. Just not getting on with frets...
      Spec: 24 frets, ACG PB / OSB pups, John East P-retro preamp. Hipshot bridge, Gotoh tuners. Kingwood top and matching headplate. Black limba body and neck back plate.
      Neck ash/wenge/ash. Wenge fingerboard.
      Serial no. 204. Fantastic kingwood top. The neck is amazingly comfortable, new Newtone s/s strings. Usual ACG build quality. I have gigged it half a dozen times but it is as new. 
      Weighs 8lb 1oz on my scales - very back and neck friendly. I have swapped out the 4-way pup selector for a John East pan pot. Original selector included - a very easy swap back with no soldering !!
      Full spec here: http://archive.acguitars.co.uk/portfolio/0204-recurve-4-short-scale/
      Semi-rigid Fusion case included.
      Looking to get what I paid for it.  Not looking for trades.
      I can ship but the buyer would need to source courier and deal with insurance.
      Thanks for looking. Please let me know if you would like more info.

• By bassfan
      Hi All,
      I recently became the very fortunate owner of 2 superb Shuker custom builds. Built for Walshy of this very parish, and built incredibly well. The maple neck is one of the fastest I’ve played, the tones are awesome and the look, well what can I say! I am keeping hold of the sister bass but am willing to let this one go as I have the opportunity to acquire a bucket list bass.
      The link to Walshys original post is here with the spec  (hope you don’t mind mate!)
      I’d rather not ship, but am happy to meet a fair distance away!  Of course the option to come to Essex and try it out is there with a coffee 😃
      Any questions please feel free to PM.  This is sale only.  Grab yourself some Flea goodness   😜

• By Lux1990
      Sadowsky Standard 4 String #7317 - WITHDRAWN!
      Specs:
      Body: Mahogany / Master grade flame maple top
      Neck: Roasted flame maple / Madagascar rosewood
      Pickups: Sadowsky soapbar
      Hardware: Black
      Weight: 3.62 kg!

It is in MINT condition, little over a year old! First owner. Resonates like crazy!
      Bass like this costs 6300$ at Roger's shop + almost a year wait + VAT, shipping etc. + you can't get something like this from NYC anymore.
      Bass comes in original Sadowsky case, also like new. Strung with fresh Blue Label SS 45-105 strings.
      I will put inside the case Sadowsky Comfort strap (size S) like a little gift.
      Unfortunately, I'm selling it to raise capital for another bass.
      WITHDRAWN!

Kind regards.

Luka

• By TG Flatline
      FOR SALE - SHUKER CUSTOM EXPLORER - £900 FIRM - £800

Built for me in 2009/10 by Jon Shuker, this would be over £2k if commissioned now. Also included is the Flightcase Warehouse custom flightcase for it, which is built like a tank. 
      Here's the spec:
      4-string
      Set neck
      34" scale
      Maple neck
      Rosewood fretboard
      Jumbo fretwire
      White side LEDs
      Two way truss rod
      Carbon fibre reinforcement
      Jazz neck profile, 38.5mm nut
      Brass nut
      Mahogany body
      Rear-routed
      Individual bridge units
      Passive - vol, vol, tone
      Translucent red gloss
      Flame maple facing and headstock
      Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder Precision pickup
      Seymour Duncan STK-J2 Jazz pickup

Flightcase Warehouse Bass Guitar Flightcase:
      Type: Hinged Lid
      Material: 7mm hexa board
      Foam: Lined in 10mm high density foam
      Heavy duty Penn Elcom fittings
      Egg box foam in Lid
      There's a bit of rust on the latch handles, but the latches themselves work just fine.

The bridge on this is pushed further back than that of a Gibson Explorer, with the entire 34" scale moved so there's absolutely zero neck dive and it isn't the same cumbersome beast the Gibson is. Neck is to Jazz Bass specs.
      Couple of dings as you can see in the photos - the worst one on the bottom corner near the jack plate (ironically caused by the flightcase - tight backstage area and I turned round too quick, d'oh), a little one on the top corner, one on the end of the headstock, and some light belt buckle rash on the back. Tarnishing of the finish on the bridge pieces and the knobs, but everything works just fine and dandy. It's been gigged plenty, always lived in the flightcase, cleaned and set up regularly.
      Collection from Sheffield ideally, or I can meet/deliver by arrangement, or can courier at buyers cost.
      Selling (very reluctantly!) as I'm swapping over to short scale basses on doctor's orders following surgery!