Why become a member? ×

Greenboy Fearless F112 x2 cabs. SOLD
£1100

funkle

Evening all

I hope I don't need to explain too much about these. Super high-end 3-way cabs with a ton of low end welly, volume, and clarity to match. I haven't played a finer cab. Or set, in this case. 

I'm basically not gigging and probably won't be for the forseeable future. However, these have served me well and I've been real gentle with them. I recently touched up a few scuffs with Duratex from the maker (Tricky Audio, here in the UK). So they look great. Hopefully the pics give good detail.

1 cab has the low end of output of a 4 x 10" and the volume output to match any other high end 1x12 - Berg, etc etc. 2 together is sweet. For most of my gigs 1 cab has sufficed. 2 is very very good indeed.   

On my bathroom scales they weigh 37 lbs each. (Caveats apply about bathroom scales, obvs). Size is 20" x 16" x 16", each cab is 8 ohms. Power wise they can handle a huge amount - I've never reached their power limits with my amplifier.

Here's Ed Friedland giving his one a test run:

And his positive review in Bass Player: https://www.bassplayer.com/gear/greenboy-audio-fearless-f112-cabinet-reviewed

I will consider splitting the set. However they are mirrored so that they match when both in use. It's probably better that both go to a single home.

These I'll sell for £1100 for the set. PM me and we can talk about shipping, dicker about price, etc. No trades; cash is king, etc.

Happy for anyone to come and try them out; however once my Tecamp Puma 900 head sells, you'll have to bring your own head.

Pics are taken in order of each cab, then of the two together.

Edit 24/6/18: One sold. One remains.  

Edit 28/6/18: both sold.

Thanks all

Pete

IMG_5235.JPG

IMG_5236.JPG

IMG_5237.JPG

IMG_5238.JPG

IMG_5239.JPG

IMG_5240.JPG

IMG_5241.JPG

IMG_5242.JPG

IMG_5243.JPG

IMG_5244.JPG

IMG_5245.JPG

Edited by funkle
Sold.

RMS handling is as per the Eminence 3012LF woofer specs - I cannot recall the data sheet immediately, but I think it’s 450-500W RMS. I remember thinking the rating was extremely conservative. Ed Friedland talks in his review (link in my original post) about driving it with 1200 Watts into a single cab without an issue. I certainly can’t hit the limits of the cab with 500W RMS...

Weight is listed above in original post. 37 lbs each, according to the bathroom scales...usual caveat about bathroom scales should apply...

• Thanks 1