Why become a member? ×

Farida FJB-6
£230

AnalogBomb

Here for sale/trade is my Farida Jazz Bass with upgraded Babicz bridge. Great bass, with punchy, smooth tone. Loaded with Farida Jazz pickups. Immaculate condition. Based in Leeds and can deliver/post at buyers expense. Trade wise, I’m after a precision, either a CV or VM Squier or a Mexican Fender, to which I can add a bit of cash for the right bass.

FDB83354-CD60-47F3-BA7D-0BAEA4EECC3A.jpeg

A62B4EF3-FD4A-4B66-8D79-8222B6F4B451.jpeg

886EA481-3549-42E7-B699-C9C3D8EA7FA6.jpeg

9DF7A4EF-9C27-4C4F-BF3F-97FE1050B625.jpeg

• Like 1

Believe me...these are special basses. My two FJB’s (the only 2 of their kind) are the basses I will never ever sell.

I worked for their UK distributor up until 5 years ago, and these were prototypes for a never seen fretless version.

somewhere out there is a white FJB-6 with a glossy fretless neck from one of these and Seymour Duncan 1/4lb jazz pickups.

For this money, you won’t find better.

CA1B6FE8-83F7-4B3C-94A0-0488643B8A08.jpeg

• Like 1

And you’re after a CV P? 

This factory made/makes the Classic Vibes and the Modern Player Fenders.

”Grand Reward and Education” - Farida is their own brand.

That’s why the FJB’s have the “Jaguar” lower horn - Fender didn’t want them making exact Jazz basses for anyone but FMIC.

Edited by AndyTravis

14 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

Believe me...these are special basses. My two FJB’s (the only 2 of their kind) are the basses I will never ever sell.

I worked for their UK distributor up until 5 years ago, and these were prototypes for a never seen fretless version.

somewhere out there is a white FJB-6 with a glossy fretless neck from one of these and Seymour Duncan 1/4lb jazz pickups.

For this money, you won’t find better.

CA1B6FE8-83F7-4B3C-94A0-0488643B8A08.jpeg

good lord, where did you get those from.?

Edited by bubinga5

19 hours ago, AndyTravis said:

This may give a potential buyer an idea of how good these are...best of luck with the sale. If it was the Candy apple red version I’d be in trouble 

I have one of those I am not playing and will be advertising later this year.  Shall I give you advance warning so you can look away when the time comes?

:D

• Haha 1

These really are. Great basses I've got the p bass version and by far my fave bass ever and I've had  a lot of famous models and this will blow them out of the water, I'm really tempted, Glwts