Hello everyone,

I'm a Turkish bass player moving to Birmingham, UK in 15th of May. I was told in London (Denmark St.) last week to join Basschat and I'm veryglad to be here ;) 

I have two custom Bass Collection JZ-4 jazz basses equipped with Bartolini's, Nordstrands etc, a six string custom made fretless, an NS Design 5 string upright, a good variety of pedals and Mesa Boogie Titan v12 head with Mesa cabs.

I have produced several records in rock, pop, singer songwriter and ethnic fusion genres. I toured all over Turkey and some of Europe/Asia with various bands for 20 years.

I'm mostly into Rock, Ethnic, Fusion and Pop and will be looking for a touring/recording band to join and commit. I'm also up for recording sessions in the UK.

IMG_6832.jpg

IMG_7059.JPG

IMG_7072.JPG

IMG_6353.JPG

Good evening, BB, and ...

JziD0WZ.gif

Plenty to read and amuse you here, and lots to learn and share.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bassrock
      Experienced Bass player available to join band. Rock, Pop and Indie genres.
      Own gear and transport. Ideally in Lincolnshire or East Yorkshire, but can travel for the right opportunity.

• By ben604
      Hello! 
      I'm 36, played regularly up north on the pub circuit for about 5 years, looking to join a similar band down here. 
      Recently single, so plenty of time to commit! 
      Based in Hackney. 
      Interested in playing stuff like: ACDC, Queen, Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age, Whitesnake, Zeppelin, Sabbath, Bowie, Fleetwood Mac etc... 
      Got gear and guitars etc.. 
      Give me a shout. 
    • By Catalina Skies
      We are seeking a bass player to due our pop rock band. We are London based and play on average 2 gigs per month and rehearse at least once a week. Our style is pop rock and we have 5 performances already lined up for the next 3 months so a very busy time. We write and play our own music with a few covers thrown in when we have the set time for some extra fun. We are looking for a talented bassist who will commit to the band as we are looking to take our music to the next level this year and have time in the studio to release another couple of songs. We work hard and play hard. If this sounds like you, please contact us to chat specifics.
      Marvel Intro HD (1080p)-SD.mp4
      Only High.mp3
    • By Cassandra
      Hi we are seeking a skilled, confident and reliable bassist to join us for a minimum of 3 month working overseas.
      We have a unique, tailored, soulful repertoire with a mixture of R&B, Classic Rock, Soul, Soft Rock, and pop all played in our own atmospheric style with a good groove. 

Must be experienced and reliable and have a cool attitude to get along with.
      Band sessions in Newcastle city centre, please contact with links of you playing if you're interested in coming for a try-out with us.

Thanks
      Cassandra Watson 😊 07930352849
      Email: [email protected]

• By Cassandra
      Hi we are seeking a skilled, confident and reliable bassist to join us for a minimum of 3 month working overseas.
      We have a unique, tailored, soulful repertoire with a mixture of R&B, Classic Rock, Soul, Soft Rock, and pop all played in our own atmospheric style with a good groove. 

Must be experienced and reliable and have a cool attitude to get along with.
      Band sessions in Newcastle city centre, please contact with links of you playing if you're interested in coming for a try-out with us.

Thanks
      Cassandra Watson 😊 07930352849
      Email: [email protected]