Left leaderboard
SisterAbdullahX

SOLD SOLD SOLD!! PRICE DROPPED!! £385. Carvin B1500
£450

SOLD! £385!

Continuing my cull due to seeming retirement from gigging.

Here we have the rare beast from Carvin, the B1500 monoblock amp. Serious tone and headroom machine, will drive whatever cab or cab combination you have absolutely effortlessly! 700 [email protected] ohms, 1250 [email protected] ohms and 1900 [email protected] ohms. I paired it with a Genz Benz NX2-212T cab and it was a great combination, never struggled for volume and never once saw the clip light flicker! 

Great 6 band eq and drive control, which adds thickness rather than overdrive (would have to say it is a very clean sounding amp). Comes with Stagg 4U flightcase which is in pretty much new condition.

Looking for £450 for it which is what I paid for it without the flightcase so effectively I'm throwing the case in for free! 

In great condition, worked faultlessly in the time I've had it. These come up very rarely so if you're looking for power get in quick!

REDUCED TO £385!!

No trades, thanks!

*I've added a link to a thread from that "other" site from over the pond....

https://www.talkbass.com/threads/a-boutique-snob-tries-the-carvin-b1500.270901/

IMG_7367.JPG

IMG_7368.JPG

IMG_7369.JPG

IMG_7370.JPG

IMG_7990.PNG

Edited by SisterAbdullahX
Price drop
  • Like 2

My old amp - wish I had the readies to buy it back - it's a tone MONSTER!!

Glwts mate!

7 minutes ago, cetera said:

My old amp - wish I had the readies to buy it back - it's a tone MONSTER!!

Glwts mate!

Cheers fella!

It is indeed a monster! I wish I had the gigs to justify keeping it! I'd wanted one for long enough!

• Like 1

Those Carvin pre-amps are great. I have the B1000 as a backup and the eq is excellent.

32 minutes ago, Dan Dare said:

Those Carvin pre-amps are great. I have the B1000 as a backup and the eq is excellent.

Cheers Dan. Yeah, the eq certainly is powerful! 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sunfish
      Carvin AC40 Fretless Electro-acoustic bass

Hi
      This is a feeler for a lovely instrument that just isn't getting played and I'm still oggling other things.  So......
      Here's my Carvin AC40.  £650
      LR Baggs electronics. Vol/bass/treble.
      The sound from this thing is amazing. 
      Its a 34" scale fretless ebony fretboard on a mahogany neck which feels really comfortable.
      The action is perfect. So easy to play
      Of course its an acoustic instrument so it's as light as a feather
      Spruce top (I think)
      Not sure of the age exactly. The serial number is stamped on the jack plate (62348)
      There are a couple of tiny dings One on the end of the head (see pic) and also I spotted a small indentation on the edge of the side at the top. 
      I also have a Fender Jazz on here for sale.
      I'm based in Malvern, Worcestershire  but willing to meet up half way, within reason

• By tim126
      Sale abandoned - sorry guys - had a rethink, decided to keep this as spare/backup.

PRICE DROP....   £320
      I need to make some space, not playing as much these days, and I seem to have more gear than I thought I had!!  Anyway... seems a shame to have this fantastic amp languishing in a cupboard unused... It's a Carvin BX700. It'll drive just about any load you can put on it, down to 2 Ohm.  Numerous sounds to dial in - contour, parametric mids, plus switchable 9-band graphic eq.
      It's mounted with the manufacturer's rack-ears in a shallow rack case/sleeve (included in sale). Spec here: https://carvinaudio.com/…/archive-bx700-mono-block-700w-bas…
      (Oh, and it lights up red, too, for when the stage is just too darned dark!)

Try out and collection from Bracknell, or I can ship (for the shipping costs), or meet up if it's not too far.  Any questions - fire away!

• By lowregisterhead
      For sale is my Carvin SB5000 J-bass, in a cream finish, with a maple neck and a birdseye maple fingerboard. It has a really powerful 18v preamp with three band EQ and mid sweep (does the Marcus Miller thing very well). 34" scale, 18.5mm string spacing at the bridge, weighs 4.3kg on my digital bathroom scales, bridge or through body stringing. The fingerboard has darkened nicely with age, but the frets are still in great shape. There are a few small dings shown in the pictures, but nothing bad. Sometime in the past a previous owner fitted a Marcus Miller-style chrome cover over the neck pickup, which is included, hence the screw holes in the scratchplate. Note that the Schaller straplock buttons shown in the pics have since been replaced with standard chrome buttons. Comes complete with a Carvin-badged G&G lined hardcase. I have a brand new bass on the way to me, so sadly this has to go.
      Collection from near Woking preferred, but I can post for another £25 within the UK. Sorry, but I'm not looking for any trades.

NOW SOLD.

• By giga
      £1100  £1000  £950 included insured shipping in Europe.
      Only for sale, I'm not interested in trade, I will not reply to trade request.
      Custom build of kiesel/Carvin made in USA bass. LowB is great. This instrument has a bunch of different tones. The split alone gives a beatiful P tone.
      Lightweight: a bit less than 4.2Kg. Mint conditions.
      - Completed in May 2017. - Maple Neck / Swamp Ash Body.
      - Antique Ash treatment.
      - Birdseye Maple Fingerboard.
      - Birdseye Maple Headstock.
      - Clear Gloss Finish.
      - Black Hardware.
      - 34" scale.
      - 19mm string spacing.
      - Active/Passive 18V 2 band electronic.
      - Volume/Balance configuration.
      - Comes with Kiesel/Carvin Hardshell Bass Case.

Video (best with headphones):