Why become a member? ×

SOLD Original Musicman Bass Case

I am selling an official Musicman bass case which will fit a Stingray, a Sterling or according to Thomann a SUB or Bongo.

The Thomann website wants nearly £130 brand new for this, I would accept £50.

Collection would be far easier but if there is a requirement I could look into postage at the buyer's expense.

Pics to follow

Edited by Rowbee

[quote name='Rowbee' post='331317' date='Nov 18 2008, 10:38 AM']I am selling an official Musicman bass case which will fit a Stingray, a Sterling or according to Thomann a SUB or Bongo.

The Thomann website wants nearly £130 brand new for this, I would accept £50.

Collection would be far easier but if there is a requirement I could look into postage at the buyer's expense.

Pics to follow[/quote]

Can I have first refusal on this depending on condition?

I had one until recently, it hummed so much I could play along with it. :)

What sort of odour are we talking here? Slight hints of turps and blackberry flavoured gravalax, with the finish of freshly thrashed celery? It could be a selling point...

[quote name='Rowbee' post='332571' date='Nov 19 2008, 07:34 PM']Right, I've checked it out... It's not an unpleasant smell, in fact it smells nice and clean and I guess that's all I have to say about it. :)[/quote]

Well that's a bit disappointing. Have you considered a vigorous application of rhubarb stalks?

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='332645' date='Nov 19 2008, 09:28 PM']Well that's a bit disappointing. Have you considered a vigorous application of rhubarb stalks?

[/quote]

I'm guessing Rowbee didn't see the thread going in that direction :)