Why become a member? ×

EBS NEO 212 CAB

jhsteel

Up for sale is my trusty EBS Neo 212 cab. It is in excellent condition with only minor scuffs on the plastic corners and is fairly light as bass cabs go. I have used this cab with my HD350 head on gigs for the last couple of years and the sound has always been warm and punchy. The only reason I'm selling is to go down the lightweight portable route. I'm looking for £450. Local pickup only please, London area.

Cheers, James

Edited by jhsteel

[quote name='jhsteel' post='331160' date='Nov 17 2008, 11:23 PM']Up for sale is my trusty EBS HD350 head and Neo 212 cab. Both are in excellent condition with the head coming in a rackbag. The rig sounds warm and fat with more than enough power for pretty much any gig (barring maybe Wembley). I'm looking for £1000 for the lot. Local pickup only please, London area.

Cheers, James[/quote]

You'd be far better off splitting them, have a bump for a very nice little rig. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='371400' date='Jan 5 2009, 09:08 PM']no response to my post? I was literally 5 mins down the road from you until Christmas.[/quote]

Thought you were taking the piss. If you wanted it why not say so.

[quote name='jhsteel' post='371411' date='Jan 5 2009, 09:13 PM']Thought you were taking the piss. If you wanted it why not say so.[/quote]
if you'd answered the question we'd both be a bit wiser now, wouldn't we?

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='371420' date='Jan 5 2009, 09:20 PM']ooerrr disquiet in the ranks.........being these are neos arnt they a lightweight solution?[/quote]
lightest cab I've ever owned. Sounds superb, the only crit I'd make is that they're not braced enough, but that could be an easy sort if you're handy with a bit of DIY.

[quote name='Crazykiwi' date='Jan 5 2009, 09:21 PM' post='371421']
if you'd answered the question we'd both be a bit wiser now, wouldn't we?

Ok so I'm still a bit new to this forum thing but anyone else who messaged me has sounded genuinely interested. If you lived 5 mins from Shepherds Bush what difference does it make what part I'm in? If you were interested in the cab why not message me asking if you could come and try it out, something I would have been more than happy to let you do.

[quote name='jhsteel' post='371438' date='Jan 5 2009, 09:34 PM']If you lived 5 mins from Shepherds Bush what difference does it make what part I'm in?[/quote]
Because its more convenient than travelling 2 hours like I might have to now.

[quote name='jhsteel' post='371438' date='Jan 5 2009, 09:34 PM']If you were interested in the cab why not message me asking if you could come and try it out, something I would have been more than happy to let you do.[/quote]
Because I hoped you might answer the question?

I'll say again, if you were 5mins away what difference would it have made. Your original post sounds like you're taking the piss.

Anyway, I'm bored of this now so lets get back to selling shall we. If anyone's actually interested, up for sale is my EBS Neo 212 speaker cab. It's in excellent condition and I'm looking for £450. Just to clarify, I was selling this along with my HD350 head but this has since been bought by a very nice guy who also happens to be another BC member. Cheers Ian. So, its just the cab now. Any takers?

lightest cab I've ever owned. Sounds superb, the only crit I'd make is that they're not braced enough, but that could be an easy sort if you're handy with a bit of DIY.
[/quote]

As I said earlier these are great cabs. I certainly haven't found them to be lacking in the bracing department. I'm also not sure if it's appropriate to pass a negative opinion on the merits of a piece of gear that a basschatter is trying to sell.

[quote name='Hutton' post='372707' date='Jan 7 2009, 08:21 AM']I'm also not sure if it's appropriate to pass a negative opinion on the merits of a piece of gear that a basschatter is trying to sell.[/quote]
Obviously you attribute more influence to my opinion than I do. I didn't mean for it to be malicious so I apologise to jhsteel. Hutton, how about you spend as much effort openly criticising other members who make gratuitiously sexist or antagonistic posts for example?

Have another bump jhsteel BTW, hope it sells soon. I actually looked at my rig over the weekend and started wondering whether I could do with another one...