Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Markbass LM250, Micromark 801, 2x NY121
£930

Jus Lukin

Well, this truly is the end of an era for me! I've had over ten years as a dedicated Markbass user, but am now reconfiguring the way my whole system works with FRFR power and cabs. Along with the promise to make some space this year, I'm starting the big sell off with the ampage.

So, with something of a sigh, I'm offering my Markbass LM250, Micromark 801, and pair of NY121s for sale.

Prices are based on 2/3 of the best new price I could find at a glance. Think that's still the way it's done, despite some of the crazier Ebay chancers nowadays! I still have original boxes for all but one of the NY121s, but have plenty of carboard and packing materials if it needs shipping.

Firstly the LM250: £160 + postage SOLD!

Micromark 801:  £210 + postage SOLD

Finally the NY121s:  £280 each + postageSOLD!

Thanks, Andy

Edited by Jus Lukin

I make that 5 mins from posting the ad to the first response and a further 5 mins to the amp going on hold. That's gotta be up there in terms of speed of sale timing! And anyone who had popped out for a cup of tea and missed out...

GLWTS of the rest of the gear, Andy.

1 hour ago, Al Krow said:

I make that 5 mins from posting the ad to the first response and a further 5 mins to the amp going on hold. That's gotta be up there in terms of speed of sale timing! And anyone who had popped out for a cup of tea and missed out...

GLWTS of the rest of the gear, Andy.

Ask my missus' I pop on here once a day to look for someone selling this amp head and it just so happened that I logged on 30 seconds or so after the ad was posted! Meant to be! If Andy was selling a 2x10 102p that would be sold too. ;)

Edited by spacecowboy
Missed a word

31 minutes ago, spacecowboy said:

Ask my missus' I pop on here once a day to look for someone selling this amp head and it just so happened that I logged on 30 seconds or so after the ad was posted! Meant to be! If Andy was selling a 2x10 102p that would be sold too. ;)

It was indeed an alignment of the moon and planets!

You posted your 102p search on the 'Items Wanted' thread? If not, might be worth doing that to flush out what's available...although Andy's two 121s would also make for a great rig too! :) 

1 hour ago, Jus Lukin said:

Thanks Al, I wasn't expecting quite so many offers quite so quickly! Thanks everyone, I'll reply in order as soon as poss!

Well it seems to me there's no better answer to the question put by your real life namesake in the Markbass cab thread, than seeing just how much love there is for this quality brand amongst our talented bass playing community - as demonstrated by just how quickly it shifts when it's been fairly priced!

2 hours ago, Al Krow said:

It was indeed an alignment of the moon and planets!

You posted your 102p search on the 'Items Wanted' thread? If not, might be worth doing that to flush out what's available...although Andy's two 121s would also make for a great rig too! :) 

Shame there aren't two cabs available, though...

• ped locked this topic