Why become a member? ×

SOLD Honey Blonde Highway 1 P Bass

thebeat

Selling this cos i've got a 62RI and don't really need 2 P's.

It's in very good condition...'specially considering you just have to sneeze on the nitro finish to mark it. It's been fitted with Kent Armstrong Hot vintage pups and an 0.43 cap rather than the greasbucket tone control found on the 'Upgrade' model...so no Bad Ass either. Sounds like a P should. Fitted with some dodgy Fender flats.

The price asked is [i][b]SOLD[/b][/i] £320 inc post. Straplocks are not included but i will replace the missing screw from the pickguard :) Payment by Bank transfer only

The following images show the marks on the bass...or mojo if you're that way inclined.

But first here's a pic of my cat after stuffing his fat face and listening to some tunes.

[u][/u][u][/u][i][/i][u][/u]

Edited by thebeat

That's a great HW1 P mate...these basses rock! Wicked. The price is excellent. Where did you get the scratchguard? Your not selling the guard are you?

Hope the sale goes well. If I could convince the other half......etc

...so have a bump from me :huh:

[quote name='thebeat' post='329433' date='Nov 14 2008, 10:04 PM']Selling this cos i've got a 62RI and don't really need 2 P's.

It's in very good condition...'specially considering you just have to sneeze on the nitro finish to mark it. It's been fitted with Kent Armstrong Hot vintage pups and an 0.43 cap rather than the greasbucket tone control found on the 'Upgrade' model...so no Bad Ass either. Sounds like a P should. Fitted with some dodgy Fender flats.

The price asked is £320 inc post. Straplocks are not included but i will replace the missing screw from the pickguard :) Payment by Bank transfer only

The following images show the marks on the bass...or mojo if you're that way inclined.

But first here's a pic of my cat after stuffing his fat face and listening to some tunes.

[/quote]

Edited by foxthebiker

It's gotta be a multi-ply tortoiseshell with this! That off white colour with tortoiseshell and a deeply coloured rosewood fingerboard is my absolute all-time favourite Fender/traditional colour scheme.

Alas I am all set in the bass department so I cannot make an offer, but this thing does look fantastic, at a ludicrously good price. Go on bassjamm, do it!!!

Mark

[quote name='cetera' post='335387' date='Nov 24 2008, 12:23 PM']How much for the Cat? He is DAMN cute![/quote]

Sorry but Seuss is not for sale :) he's pretty high maintenance anyway...behaves more like a dog than a cat...always seeking attention and never shuts up either...eats like a lion too, he has a belly like a darts player. The other cat is quieter but he's got a problem with his ticker which costs me £40 a month to keep medicated.