Why become a member? ×

How much?....

carlab87

[quote name='carlab87' post='328664' date='Nov 13 2008, 09:01 PM']hellooo.....

could anyone help me and give me a rough idea how much a Trace Elliot GP7SM-130 7 band series pre-amp would sell for? Its in working order, the casing is just a bit tired and in need of some TLC.

Thankies

Carla[/quote]

I would say if it's just the pre-amp then about £125 IMO

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='328696' date='Nov 13 2008, 10:00 PM']I would say if it's just the pre-amp then about £125 IMO[/quote]

i do have a trace elliot 200w 8ohm single speaker cab thats i use with it but one of the castors is missing and again its a bit tired :-/

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='328839' date='Nov 14 2008, 08:08 AM']It looks like a 130w. I paid £150 for my 250w version and that was in very good condition.[/quote]

I just sold mine for £230 but I think mine could have been more powerful.

If you sold the cab and head together I think £200 would be about right, what do you think SRF?

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='328836' date='Nov 14 2008, 07:56 AM']Is it just a pre-amp or is it a full head? i.e you plug it straight into the cab.[/quote]

it plugs straight in to the cab. Its all so confusing lol.

thank you all for the help, its very much appreciated!

Carla

[quote name='carlab87' post='329221' date='Nov 14 2008, 04:27 PM']it plugs straight in to the cab. Its all so confusing lol.

thank you all for the help, its very much appreciated!

Carla[/quote]
My BLX150 combo has the GP7SM pre-amp (7 band graphic etc) and is 150 Watts RMS and I'm selling it in the Market Place section of this forum for just £150. Sorry to hijack!

• 2 weeks later...

Ha! coincedence or what,mine went for 150 minus postage 2 weeks ago,the bloke got a bit shirty though as i had a lot on and took a few days to send it,i think trace are going to go up in value though as i had a lot of interest and was chuffed cause it sold for 10 quid more than i bought it second hand.