Why become a member? ×

Nad yesterday....

doomed

Dunno yet, it'll need to be cranked right up to tell I suppose, it's just an amp at the end of the day nobody will be more suprised than me if it makes me sound like anyone other than me ?. It is UK hand built if that means anything, that was a factor, I'd rather have something made here in the UK and there is always going to be a premium to be paid for that.

Edited by doomed
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kev said:

Well in theory it should be better, given the extra work/cost etc, and that will mean is it`s a fantastic amp, as the ABM600 is a cracker. I really don`t need a DOOM, but I WANT one!

• 3 weeks later...

After the snow put paid to practice last week I finally got to turn this up tonight, it lives up to its name... it's VERY loud, there's loads of tones in there, can't compare it to the standard abm600 as I've not played through one but I'm not sorry I bought this at all, it's a beast.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, doomed said:

After the snow put paid to practice last week I finally got to turn this up tonight, it lives up to its name... it's VERY loud, there's loads of tones in there, can't compare it to the standard abm600 as I've not played through one but I'm not sorry I bought this at all, it's a beast.

Thanks, that's nice to know. It had to be good really, looking like that! :D

Edited by discreet
  • Like 1