Why become a member? Read more... ×
Oldman

Lost feedback

I have lost all feedback since 2015. Can I get it back, is my reputation in tatters? Or is it hiding somewhere?

Thanks, now, how do I get that into my signature which also seems to have disappeared?

I've lost all my feedback, too. It was there a week or so ago but now has gone completely. I've bought and sold lots of stuff over the years and always paid my subscription but now it makes me look like I'm not to be trusted!!!!!!

Help please!

1 hour ago, petergales said:

...Help please!

I've 'Reported' this, to bring it to the direct attention of the Mod/Admin team. The sleuths will be out with their bloodhounds and ultrasound tracking devices shortly; any odd knocking on your wood panelling will be coincidental.

Just checking: have you looked down the back of the sofa..? o.O

@Kev Explanation, please..? I couldn't bring that up with any of the 'Search' tools I have. What's your secret, Guv..? O.o

I found it manually, agree search isn't finding it but I understand there is work being done on the search functionality, to be restored next week?

Thanks, and good to know there's Work In Progress; maybe I'll hold off searching for stuff till it settles down, then..! No point if I'm not going to find stuff, eh..?

@petergales: Problem solved..?

7 hours ago, Kev said:

I found it manually, agree search isn't finding it but I understand there is work being done on the search functionality, to be restored next week?

Thanks Kev. I wouldn't have had any idea how to find it as my searches came up with absolutely nothing. Hope you manage to get the search facility back up and running soon.

Like the new site. Keep up the good work rooting out the gremlins!

Kind regards

Pete