Why become a member? ×

SORTED Almost new Mark Bass 115 combo for Mark Bass head

Beedster

Mark Bass Jeff Berlin combo, lovely tone, loud as and light as a feather, but not being used since the acquisition of my Mark Bass 4x10. Would trade for Mark Bass head + cash or Mark Bass head & 210 (long shot I know).
Cheers
Chris

Edit

Or cash sale £550 before ebay tomorrow

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='Beedster' post='326332' date='Nov 10 2008, 10:02 PM']Mark Bass Jeff Berlin combo, lovely tone, loud as and light as a feather, but not being used since the acquisition of my Mark Bass 4x10. Would trade for Mark Bass head + cash or Mark Bass head & 210 (long shot I know).
Cheers
Chris[/quote]
Even longer shot, don't suppose you're so taken with your 4x10 that you'd like another 20 inches (oo err missus), ie, my as-new Markbass 6x10 for added stadium rock volume? If you don't ask ....

[quote name='Clarky' post='326338' date='Nov 10 2008, 10:06 PM']Even longer shot, don't suppose you're so taken with your 4x10 that you'd like another 20 inches (oo err missus), ie, my as-new Markbass 6x10 for added stadium rock volume? If you don't ask ....[/quote]

If only I had a bigger car :)

[quote name='Mike' post='326344' date='Nov 10 2008, 10:12 PM']Is the JB for sale?[/quote]

To you Mike, of course. It's about 4 months old, never rehearsed above 50% master volume (which is plenty to keep our drummer in check) and in as new condition. £999 RRP - make me an offer?
Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='326361' date='Nov 10 2008, 10:31 PM']To you Mike, of course. It's about 4 months old, never rehearsed above 50% master volume (which is plenty to keep our drummer in check) and in as new condition. £999 RRP - make me an offer?
Chris[/quote]

Cheers Chris, I'll have a think and get back to you. Where are you based? Any chance of trying it at some point?

.....Just recently bought a second hand JB from 'Onehappybunny' ..........in two words, mind blowing, skeptical of Markbass combo's before owning i was...now i'm converted...someone buy it, they're grrrreeeaatt!!!!!

[quote name='Rasta' post='326440' date='Nov 11 2008, 12:38 AM'].....Just recently bought a second hand JB from 'Onehappybunny' ..........in two words, mind blowing, skeptical of Markbass combo's before owning i was...now i'm converted...someone buy it, they're grrrreeeaatt!!!!![/quote]

Cheers Rasta, yes, it's not a bad amp for a combo, and louder than you'd think possible for such a light unit.
Mike, I'm in Cobham, Surrey, if you want to try out, although I rehearse with a band in your neck of the woods Friday evenings if you'd like to try it then.
I think £600 is a good price?
Chris

[quote name='Mike' post='326472' date='Nov 11 2008, 07:48 AM']Hi Chris - thanks. I might well take you up on that, although I'm playing at a wedding this Friday. Out of interest (and not wishing to derail this thread) where do you rehearse?

Regards

Mike[/quote]

Hi Mike
We rehearse at a place in Rainham, Essex, quite near the QE2 bridge. Lots of metallists there, very noisy :)
Speak soon
Chris