Why become a member? ×

Tech 21 VT Bass 500 and TC Electronics K 2-12 Cab

ProjeKtWEREWOLF

I have just received delivery of a brand new Tech 21 VTBass 500 head and a TC Electronics K2-12 Cabinet.
I will post pictures and a brief review as soon as possible.

I am a returnee to bass playing, due to concentrating on drums for over a decade. My last rig was an SWR Workingman head and a Peavey Black Widow 15" cab.

I still have my very first bass; a 4 string Charvette by Charvel (in black, with the pointy Jackson headstock) and upgraded to Active Seymour Duncan pickups.
I recently bought an Epiphone Toby Deluxe V as a cheap re-introduction to playing. I got sick of lugging drums basically.
I've played/owned several really nice basses, but sold them to fund....oh god, i'm sorry....drums.

EDIT:

I am loving this head and cabinet.
It may be a while until I get a chance to gig/rehearse with it at a loud volume, but currently I'm pleased and hope that I'm going to be reasonably well equipped for the future.

Edited by ProjeKtWEREWOLF

[quote name='ProjeKtWEREWOLF' timestamp='1507565531' post='3386379']
I've played/owned several really nice basses, but sold them to fund....oh god, i'm sorry....drums.
[/quote]

It's OK man. You're home now.

[quote name='Bigwan' timestamp='1507578396' post='3386539']
It's OK man. You're home now.
[/quote]

Thanks B) . Bit of a delay due to a bass malfunction. Battery (supplied with the bass) decided to leak and corrode terminals inside the body. Early impressions are favourable. Sounds warm and smooth and LOUD!!! Level knob is off at 7 o'clock. A millimetre clockwise and it's loud enough for my neighbours!