Why become a member? ×

Divorce - You Have Been Warned

Happy Jack

At least two of my acquaintances have suffered from batsh*t-crazy partner instrument destruction syndrome. One saw three of his guitars (including an original Thinline Tele) go out the window. He left her.

The other likewise saw his HH bass combo (the old one the size of a washing machine) succumb to gravitational force.

"I'm amazed," he said to me afterwards. "She's only a [i]little [/i]woman but she managed to get that thing over the window sill all on her own".

Edited by skankdelvar

Welcome back Skank. It's been ever so dour on BC without you regularly teasing us with your wit.

The revenge thing is going to occur where ever there is a rival to the offended partner's affections. In this case it's an instrument or instruments. It's painful to hear about but we are talking about inanimate objects, not living things. It would be worse, morally speaking, to maim somebody out of revenge. I think...

We don't really know the true value of the violins he made himself. He may well have modified the one's that he bought too. He could be Japan's version of "He Who Cannot be Named" from this very forum! :)

That may well explain why his wife finally snapped and trashed the lot! :D

Edited by itsmedunc