Why become a member? ×

I want this gig... Cory Henry content.

EBS_freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8j7XJxew7s&feature=youtu.be

The guy can play, the guy can sing... man, I'd so dig playing bass on one of his gigs... mind you, with Sharay Reed and Mononeon as first calls, I can't see me getting the shout any time soon.

Man, I can only imagine what a collaboration between Cory and Prince would have come up with...

[quote name='bubinga5' timestamp='1500040606' post='3335307']
He's awsome. Had a beer with him and Michael League in a sh*t club in Cheltenham.
[/quote]
I caught up with him at the Glee Club in Birmingham. Was actually really blown away by Nick Semrad's playing on that gig... but naturally, everybody's focus was on Cory. Said to Nick that he clearly had the most mad (e.g. outrageously brilliant) solo of the night... If you haven't seen him, check him out too.

[quote name='EBS_freak' timestamp='1500033132' post='3335251']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8j7XJxew7s&feature=youtu.be[/media]

The guy can play, the guy can sing... man, I'd so dig playing bass on one of his gigs... mind you, with Sharay Reed and Mononeon as first calls, I can't see me getting the shout any time soon.

Man, I can only imagine what a collaboration between Cory and Prince would have come up with...
[/quote]

Was blown away by this last night when we all shared it via our mutual mates on FB.

Just stunning. WHAT a player.

There's a couple of moments for me. At 4:30 when he looks up and he's totally immersed. Totally feeling it. Then at 6:00 where the MD just drops his head with that "this it it, it's NEVER going to get better than this ever" gesture.