Why become a member? ×

ACG Recurve SC Classic 5 *SOLD*
£950

28mistertee

Really still not sure I want to do this but as much as I try I don't get on with 5 strings, I even have a 4 stringer tuned BEAD for this reason. Bought this off fellow Basschatter Andy, a stunning bass with a huge range of tones just a shame for it to be here collecting dust. Just been set up by my luthier, plays great.
[color=#919191][font=Oxygen][size=3]
[font=inherit][size=1]
[size=4][color=#000000]Body in Black Limba with a Flamed Bubinga top and black veneer accent line.
Neck 7 piece Bubinga/maple with Bubinga headplate back plate and heel all with accent lines.[/color][/size][/size][/font][font=inherit][size=1]
[size=4][color=#000000]Hardware in black.
ACG pre-amp.
2 ACG custom humbuckers.
Hipshot Type A bridge.
Hipshot Ultralites.
Schaller Straplocks and a Neutrik locking jack.
Finish 60% sheen lacquer on the body and 20% sheen on the neck for a satin feel.
Hiscox hard case included.[/color][/size][/size][/font][font=inherit][size=1]
[size=4][color=#000000]Link to Alan's website for a better description and pics:[/color][/size][/size][/font][font=inherit][size=1]
[color=#000000]http://www.acguitars.co.uk/acg_admin/wordpress/portfolio/0011-recurve-sc-classic-5-string[/color][/size][/font][font=inherit][size=1]
[color=#000000][font=inherit][size=4]No trades please, buyer to collect or could possibly meet within reason near Leicester.[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font]

[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by 28mistertee

Thanks guys, selling it off for pretty much what I paid for it I'm not in it to make a profit.
Sascha, I was looking at your bass the other day, stunning and the Sandberg is definitely on my list in the future. Unfortunately I need to thin the herd and recuperate some cash I've spent on other things. Thank you though 😊

[quote name='KingChrome' timestamp='1492746258' post='3282836']
I´m not really in a hurry to sell the Berg.
If you need some more pics or informations, let me know.
And trading is not one more bass, just...different! :gas:
[/quote]
Like your theory Sascha I just need the cash back even though I'll be a bass down. 😐

[quote name='AdamWoodBass' timestamp='1493223285' post='3286703']
I really want this but really can't afford it! Someone please buy this to stop me getting valuations on my internal organs!
[/quote]
Haha I know this feeling all too well, had it many times before and I know I'll get it again 😉

[quote name='ead' timestamp='1493630006' post='3289473']
What function do the two switches near the bridge perform?
[/quote]
They are coil taps I believe. There's quite a bit of info on Alan's site regarding the electronics if you need any in depth knowledge.