Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Barefaced Big Twin II - please read - Changing to another Barefaced cabinet.
£850

Dood

The harsh realities of wanting one item means that the opportunity cost is that another thing I love has to go to reach the desired financial threshold to purchase.

I am hoping that I can get a pair of Barefaced FR800 cabinets (essentially splitting my BT2 in two halves) which would be ideal for my new band.

Of course there is often a catch that I am trying to work around. I need the BT2 for gigs, but I can't receive the FR's until I've paid for them.

No cabs, Dood looks silly not being able to gig.

So, at this point, I am trying to figure out what to do, but the BT2 is up for sale as long as I can work something out with the FR's. I'd say it is immaculate and it comes with the official Barefaced protective cover. I would absolutely not sell the BT2 if I could afford to keep it. I am however a professional musician and that translates to being a pauper most of the time ha!

Shipping could prove difficult owing to the size of the cabinet, but I'd favour collection anyway with a view to travel for fuel money within a reasonable distance.

All the details here:

[url="http://barefacedbass.com/product-range/Big-Twin-2.htm"]http://barefacedbass.../Big-Twin-2.htm[/url]

And a great big picture to boot:

P.S. The minute I sniff a chance of keeping this, I'll withdraw.

Edited by dood

[quote name='andybassdoyle' timestamp='1490981063' post='3269622']
You know where you can borrow cabs in the interim matey. Errr, that's from me just in case I was being a bit oblique... X
[/quote]

Thank you x

[quote name='markstuk' timestamp='1490981863' post='3269638']
Bromance ? Kissy kissy :-)
[/quote]

If you met Andy, for sure! I have a lot to thank him for. He's a really good guy.

[quote name='E sharp' timestamp='1490994046' post='3269778']
I'll double what Andy said Dan .

I've got a pair of Epifani 210 UL's if you want them on a borrow until your new cabs arrive
[/quote]

I'm genuinely touched by all the kind offers! Thanks Paul!

Ok, so the BT2 is definitely for sale then! With official Barefaced cover and hopefully I can get enough funds together for the FR love!

Collect it this weekend if you like, right now even ha ha!!

This is one hell of a cabinet!

Guest bassman7755

Be interesting to see how it goes with the FRs - I've been toying with the idea of going this route myself, not sure your really going to need 2 of them though at least to start with.