Why become a member? ×

Eden D410 XLT - Now sold

molan

Traded with another BC user not very long ago and only used at home since.

Great condition 'reference' 4x10.

Happy to deliver within a reasonable radius from Henley if someone wanted to pay petrol costs.

Edited by molan

[quote name='molan' post='312636' date='Oct 22 2008, 11:49 PM']Traded with another BC user not very long ago and only used at home since.

Great condition 'reference' 4x10.

Happy to deliver within a reasonable radius from Henley if someone wanted to pay petrol costs.

Trading to a pair of smaller cabs to give me greater flexibility for rehearsal & gigging :)

May trade for something smaller or of lower value (basses included) or make me an offer, you never know how I might respond :huh:[/quote]

Hi, i take it the cab D410 XLT wasn't to your taste?

[quote name='molan' post='313221' date='Oct 23 2008, 07:12 PM']Had quite a few enquiries about this & just wanted to confirm it is an 8 ohm cab :)[/quote]
Shizzle was gonna ask if you wanted to swap for an EA Iamp Combo 350W but alas i see you already have one! Shame i'm skint!

[quote name='Sean.Robinson' post='313224' date='Oct 23 2008, 07:13 PM']Hi, i take it the cab D410 XLT wasn't to your taste?[/quote]

Funnily enough I do like it - just that I have this slightly awkward situation with rehearsals that are too far for me to get to in any way other than by bike & the 4x10 doesn't fit on the back :huh:

Would only be able to use it for gigging & even then it's complicated so it's just sitting in my garage not doing very much :)

Decided to go for a rig with a pair of 1x12 cabs - can keep one at rehearsal room & the other at home & then put them together for gigging.

[quote name='Rasta' post='313229' date='Oct 23 2008, 07:15 PM']Shizzle was gonna ask if you wanted to swap for an EA Iamp Combo 350W but alas i see you already have one! Shame i'm skint![/quote]

Actually my iAmp has already gone - might be a trade option as it at least fits the "smaller" theory :)

I'd prefer to just sell it but let's see how things go?

What sort of condition is the iAmp in?

Did your Ampeg sell in the end by the way - sorry about messing up on that?

[quote name='molan' post='313234' date='Oct 23 2008, 07:19 PM']Funnily enough I do like it - just that I have this slightly awkward situation with rehearsals that are too far for me to get to in any way other than by bike & the 4x10 doesn't fit on the back :huh:

Would only be able to use it for gigging & even then it's complicated so it's just sitting in my garage not doing very much :)

Decided to go for a rig with a pair of 1x12 cabs - can keep one at rehearsal room & the other at home & then put them together for gigging.[/quote]

Ah im glad, i felt that awful at the thought my recommendation influenced you buying the cab and that youd hated it. Is it the version with wheels or not?

[quote name='Sean.Robinson' post='313250' date='Oct 23 2008, 07:42 PM']Ah im glad, i felt that awful at the thought my recommendation influenced you buying the cab and that youd hated it. Is it the version with wheels or not?[/quote]

No wheels I'm afraid, although I think you can buy them & they just slot straight in :)

Here is a pic of the EAIamp 350 , i'll send some more pictures when i get my camera tonight. The Iamp is a great piece of kit, but alas i have a Mark bass combo with a 15" on the way which will suit my needs better.

[quote name='Sean.Robinson' post='314248' date='Oct 24 2008, 11:31 PM']ah great, if only i had the money and id be biting your hand off for it, is it speakon connection or 1/4 inch?[/quote]

How about I chuck in the Vt .40 & swap them both for the Flea :)

[quote name='molan' post='314251' date='Oct 24 2008, 11:34 PM']How about I chuck in the Vt .40 & swap them both for the Flea :)[/quote]

ooo no, id have no use for the vt now, im in love with the fafner, the vt would just sit on my side and look pretty, plus if were talking the blue sparkle flea if anything else kate would never let me part with it

[quote name='Sean.Robinson' post='314401' date='Oct 25 2008, 10:43 AM']ooo no, id have no use for the vt now, im in love with the fafner, the vt would just sit on my side and look pretty, plus if were talking the blue sparkle flea if anything else kate would never let me part with it[/quote]

I was just kidding Sean :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, I keep looking at this ad.. Sorely tempted to offer a trade for a pair of 12" Aguilars (+£100 my way), but they're so damned handy I can't make my mind up

I notice you were specifically looking for something of lower value, plus you're on the other side of the country**. Could you put me out of my misery and tell me you're not interested please?!

**You're actually closer than I thought.. damn.

Edited by Biggsy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='binkybongo' post='360163' date='Dec 21 2008, 12:23 PM']Hi , would u take £250 cash,am Manchester based but in london tonight and could collect, best BB[/quote]

Hi there Mr Bongo,

Thanks for the offer but I think it would easily fetch £300 if I simply stuck it up on EBay. There's one listing now with bids at £285 & 6 hours to go.

Cheers anyway :)

[quote name='fede162162' post='360176' date='Dec 21 2008, 12:50 PM']what about a trade with a Markbass club 210 (2x10 + tw, double reflex, 400 watt 8 ohm, 21,5 kg)[/quote]

Is that this one:

[url="http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua=en&cat=2&vedi=31"]http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua...t=2&vedi=31[/url]

?