Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn ,midnight blue Fender p bass mim and fender flight case
£350

kevvo66

[quote name='kevvo66' timestamp='1487099315' post='3237122']
Its a 98,99 model mim .its a sad day but needs must I'm afraid just doesn't get played lovely low action nice shade of blue with mirror scratch plate very thin lizzy iI took this the north west bass bash at the wknd and forget how good she sounds comes with fender flight case that's seen better days buts does it job of protecting this beauty, if this had a jazz neck I'd never sell her but due to a medical condition with my hands she's got to go to pastures new only visible flaw is on the top of the head stock as seen in pic is one small nick and the pic with white flecks was just
grime that wiped straight off and last pic to prove so now added
not actual damage bit a faint buckle rash on the back of the body but the camera won't pick this upbut won . Would prefer collection but could post at your expense but well worth the journey may part ex for a for a five stringer or a bass collection jazz bass or a fender jazz or fender p with a jazz neck
Cheers me dears
[/quote]

Its a 98,99 model mim .its a sad day but needs must I'm afraid just doesn't get played lovely low action nice shade of blue with mirror scratch plate very thin lizzy iI took this the north west bass bash at the wknd and forget how good she sounds comes with fender flight case that's seen better days buts does it job of protecting this beauty, if this had a jazz neck I'd never sell her but due to a medical condition with my hands she's got to go to pastures new only visible flaw is on the top of the head stock as seen in pic is one small nick and the pic with white flecks was just
grime that wiped straight off and last pic to prove so now added some buckle rash on the back as shown in last pic
not actual damage . Would prefer collection but could post at your expense but well worth the journey may part ex for a jazz bass or a fender jazz or fender p with a jazz neck
Cheers me dears

Edited by kevvo66