Why become a member? ×

Sold: Warwick Thumb BO 5 2002
£850

Grangur

Hi All,
I'm culling the collection as I want to get to a more intimate number.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This comes with the following features:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Brass just-a-nut III, 45mm[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Working truss rod and electrics,[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Warwick Rockcase gig-bag[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Warwick Truss-rod key[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Elixir strings[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Natural Oil finish Ovangkol body, Ovangkol neck, Black hardware.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]19mm spacing at the bridge; adjustable.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Original pups. Bridge takes normal thickness strings, (don't need tapered strings)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Warwick care folder available at additional cost. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]For those reading on a mobile I'm in East Herts. But I travel about in the south of the country and would be happy to drop off, or arrange courier. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you'd like other pics, please PM me.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sorry, not really interested in trades.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thank you for looking. [/font][/color]

Edited by Grangur

[quote name='markstuk' timestamp='1486814109' post='3234712']
Whats the neck dive like on this one? I know they vary a lot..
[/quote]
I normally play sitting down without a strap. So I've just tried this out. With a webbing strap it doesn't dive, it stays very horizontal. It doesn't seem to want to slope up much, but it's not heading to the floor.

[quote name='jassbass' timestamp='1486816328' post='3234735']
That's wide spacing for a thumb 5er
[/quote]
I lied. Well, not intentionally. I just measured it and it's more like 16-17mm ATM, but I could adjust them wider. I think if you take the rests to the full outside on the B & G, you can just about get 19mm

Edited by Grangur