Why become a member? ×

withdrawn
£9999

BaconCheese

I think it would be good if an administrator tells us all why we need to price our basses. The reasons for doing so and all. I have no frickin idea to be honest but there is a reason I'm sure.

In my humble opinion Bacon and cheese and I mean this not to cause offense and I'm sure your honest. But I'm sure if the price/s were not on the table for everyone to see, it would be easy for the dishonest person to have a private bidding war maybe.? I could be totally wrong here.?

Edited by bubinga5

[quote name='BaconCheese' timestamp='1486071489' post='3229088']

Just to quote forum rules:

1 - You must put a correct trade value or price.

2 - If you have more than one item in your post, put the price of all items in total, or create a separate ad for each.

This is exactly what I did.
[/quote] Yes. But your not selling them all together. You've stated that you may sell them individually. Unless your hoping that someone has £10,000

Edited by bubinga5

[quote name='BaconCheese' timestamp='1486071830' post='3229094']
True, but then I don't want to stuff up the marketplace with six different ads. So if I am going to put them up for sale together, I have to state the correct price for the whole collection as stated in the forum rules.
[/quote]Good luck with your sale. Its a wonderful collection.

Lovely Collection

The last time I brought a couple of items from an advertised collection the seller had put individual prices on , I found this attracted me , I've an interest in one of your basses but have no desire to send a private email to get a price as it just doesn't feel right in the spirit of the forum

Not telling you off , just saying as others might feel the same

Edited by lojo