Why become a member? ×

1992 Peavey Palaedium Jeff Berlin - SOLD
£500

Mike

[font=inherit][color=#000000][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]This is a real rarity! A Jeff Berlin Palaedium from the early 90s. These were not in production long so they come up very rarely. I spent years finding this one! [/size][/font][/color][/font]

[font=inherit][color=#000000][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]They are known for their ultra-slim, fast rock-maple necks which has dual graphite reinforcement and an ebony fingerboard.[/size][/font][/color][/font]

[font=inherit][color=#000000][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]Three piece alder body with 6degree tilted peg head and deep cutaways for maximum playing ease. 34" scale. [/size][/font][/color][/font]

[font=inherit][color=#000000][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]Passive fully humbucking quad coil pickups (!) designed by Bartolini with Jeff Berlin just for this bass. He used to play a stock one of these, by the way![/size][/font][/color][/font]

[font=inherit][color=#000000][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]The neck radius is quite flat - 17", and very comfortable. 21 frets. Badass II bridge. Graphite nut. Gold hardware. [/size][/font][/color][/font]

[font=inherit][color=#000000][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]Colour is 'honey', I believe. The bass is really nicely balanced, and weighs 8.5lbs. [/size][/font][/color][/font]

[font=inherit][color=#000000][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]Generally very nice condition - the truss rod plate at the top of the neck is missing but not particularly noticeable. [/size][/font][/color][/font]

[color=#000000]Sound is great - if you love the punchy jaco sound, it's there. If you want a precision thump, it's there. With both pickups on it sits in the mix beautifully. The controls are Vol/blend/tone and the volume control has been optimised not to filter out high frequencies at low volumes. [/color]

[color=#000000]PICS:[/color]

[color=#000000][/color]

Based in Chelmsford, Essex (CM2) but gigging all over the UK so possibly near you!
I got this without a gigbag but I can probably find one in the loft for you :)

Cheers!

Mike

Edited by Mike