Why become a member? ×

Bitsa "Fender" Precision - NOW SOLD
£150

Lozz196

ITEM NOW SOLD

Ok, first off lets make this clear, this instrument is NOT A GENUINE FENDER - it just has a Fender decal on the headstock (put there by a previous owner).

So, onto business, the coolest looking Precisions are black/black/maple, and this is one of them. So, what`s good about this bass other than the wicked colour scheme?

Plays great, sounds great as has a Seymour Duncan Quarterpounder pickup in. Nice low action (and will go lower), comes with a Fender gig-bag. I`ve shielded the electrics compartment and scratchplate, and had CTS pots/Switchcraft jack-plug installed to mirror genuine Fender electrics. Has a nice flamed/birdseye type neck.

What`s not so good then?

It`s got a fair few bits of wear & tear, the truss-rod is actually a reverse truss-rod, so righty-tighty/lefty-loosey doesn`t apply, and the tuners are pretty stiff (but do hold tune well).

So £150 and it`s yours. It`s an ideal backup bass, or the bass you decide to take to rowdier gigs. No trades thanks.

Edited by Lozz196

[quote name='P_bass_1983' timestamp='1475327417' post='3145068']
Do you know what the original make of the bass is? Also would you post and how much for? Cheers
[/quote]

I`ve no idea of the original make, I bought 2nd hand myself. Re postage, well as it`s only in a gig-bag/wrapped in carboard up to the buyer if happy with that. Checked and it`s about £15 insured inland mail.

• 2 weeks later...