Why become a member? ×

** SOLD**Trace Elliot GP12 SMX 1x15 300w Combo
£300

JohnDaBass

[size=5][b]SOLD [/b][/size]
[size=4]To a very good home of a BassChatter!!!![/size]

Hi All,
I am in the process of de-cluttering and have for sale my Trace Elliot GP12 SMX 1x15 bass combo. I purchased new in 1999.
The amp has only been used occasionally and is in excellent condition.

The [b]Trace Elliot Combo[/b] is a 300 Watt bass amplifier combo featuring [b]GP12SMX[/b] preamp with 1 X 15 special design Celestion speaker.
The [b]Trace Elliot GP 12 SMX Combo[/b] features including Pre Shape, Valve, 12-band EQ, Compressor, Effects Loop and output Muting. The amp also features electronically balanced XLR DI outputs for pre-EQ/post-preamp left and right, left and right Line Outputs and two valve/tube driver stages for signal pre-conditioning before the power stage.
[b]The Trace Elliot Combo Main Features Include:[/b][list]
[*][b]GP12SMX[/b] preamp
[*]Pre Shape Circuit
[*]Valve Drive Circuit
[*]12-band Classic Graphic EQ
[*]Dual-band Compressor with Separate Controls for Each Hi and Lo Bands
[*]Effects Loop with HI-Pass/Lo-Pass/Full Range Outputs, Left/Right/Mono Returns, Series/Parallel Switch and Level Control
[*]Output Mute Switch, Active on all Outputs Except Tuner Out
[*]Electronically Balanced XLR DI outputs for Pre EQ and Post Preamp Left & Right
[*]Additional Speaker Output (8 Ohms Minimum Load)
[*]300 Watts (4 Ohms) Output Stage (with additional speaker cabinet)
[*]1X 15 Special Design Celestion speaker
[*]Cabinet Tuned,
[*]Lightweight Poplar Plywood Construction
[*]Metal Handles and Protective Corners
[/list]
Pick up only from West Wales but I would consider a meet somewhere on the M4 as far as the Severn Bridge.

Edited by JohnDaBass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey John Da Bass .... put it on Gumtree. I have an identical one (which I wasn't going to post up here 'till yours had gone) .. sold for your original asking price in 24 hours during which time I also received the offer of a swap to.

These amps are fantastic value these days, when I paid £700 for mine in 1998 they were the bees knees and sound as good today as they did then! I only sold mine because of the low portability factor (and because I spend more time "adjusting" the sound with all those knobs and sliders than actually practising!).

Bargain for someone.

Hi, its very frustrating we are so far apart, i cant drive anymore through disability but im looking for a 1x15 trace, have the cash BUT im in northampton !
price is right too but its just impossible, cant imagine any courier wanting to bring it... i'll try and find one nearer here, perhaps someone has one ? .. best wishes, martin