Why become a member? ×

Fender Squier Silver Series Jazz MIJ 1993-1994 £270 courier inc
£300

paddy109

For sale my 93/94 Silver Series Jazz bass. Basswood body ash neck, rosewood board, in 3TSB with a black pickguard. There are some wear and tear marks on the body but I guess this goes with the territory of a 20+ yrs old bas. A previous owner also lightly sanded the neck to a satin finish rather than the original gloss. Frets have a little wear but nothing significant enough to require a redress.

The neck is 40mm so a tiny bit bigger than a Jazz neck but still extremely comfortable to play.

The pocket is pretty tight and hopefully you can see where the paint has been chipped on the G string side. I've tried to capture the headstock as best I can to show where a previous owner has just taken off the gloss to leave a satin finish. The logos and serial number are in the old gloss lacquer though as are some bits inbetween the tuning machines.

The serial number is O015717 just incase you can't make it out as it is a little faint.

Weight - a very comfortable 3.9kg

Price includes insured courier or £250 collected between Bath/Bristol. No trades at this point as I need the cash. I am happy to post outside of the UK at an additional cost to purchaser.

Edited by paddy109

This used to be my bass and after I sold it I pretty much instantly regretted it and went out and bought another after a month or two. I had even asked paddy109 to give me first refusal if he ever sold it, but when this came up for sale I was already fully tooled up with SSS Js otherwise it would not have made it onto here.

The neck is great and the satin finish really works well. I had the bass fully set up and serviced by Richie Thompson in Wigan (ask Karlfer if in doubt). He gave the fretboard and good clean and oil and it is now magnificent as well as general TLC.

Do not hesitate folks this is a great bass and paddy109 is a solid citizen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...