Why become a member? ×

OLP w/ Sterling pups

Ou7shined

[quote][b]Misleading & Discouraging Payments[/b]

Sellers who state in their listing that they accept certain payment methods must not selectively offer those payment methods to buyers or discourage buyers from using those payment methods.

This means that sellers must always accept payment from buyers through the payment methods they have selected in their Payment Details section of their listing, including PayPal, and must not act in any way to discourage buyers from paying by these methods.

Breaches of any part of this policy may result in a range of actions including:

Listing cancellation

Forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings

Limits on account privileges

Loss of PowerSeller status

Account suspension[/quote]

By stating

[quote]I Am Not Excepting Paypal I WILL ONLY EXCEPT CHEQUES OR POSTAL ORDERS!!!!![/quote]

He is still infringing his Ebay User Agreement.

[quote name='Protium' post='298710' date='Oct 3 2008, 04:30 PM']"Pickups: 1 standard mm2" :huh:[/quote]
I knew this would come up. It was a sp error ok. :)

But (as Moss would say) prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them along with this slice of humble pie, that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark egg on your face. Strictly speaking, you open it up and I think you'll find there's 2 pups my friend. :huh:

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='298703' date='Oct 3 2008, 03:21 PM']I considering buying it.[/quote]

Dont man, this guy is a pain to deal with, unresponsive and the bass has serious bucklerash and the pickguard is an actual ray pickguard and thus extra screw holes have been drilled into it and done very poorly at an angle

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='298721' date='Oct 3 2008, 04:45 PM']I knew this would come up. It was a sp error ok. :)

But (as Moss would say) prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them along with this slice of humble pie, that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark egg on your face. Strictly speaking, you open it up and I think you'll find there's 2 pups my friend. :huh:[/quote]

Awesome quote but aimed at me? :huh:

[quote name='Protium' post='299051' date='Oct 4 2008, 12:41 AM']Awesome quote but aimed at me? :)[/quote]
Sorry bud I thought you were having a pop at the thread title (pup[b]s[/b]) it wasn't til after I'd clicked "add reply" that I thought you might actually have meant something else and I forgot to check... I've had a beer. :blush:

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='299055' date='Oct 4 2008, 12:55 AM']Sorry bud I thought you were having a pop at the thread title (pup[b]s[/b]) it wasn't til after I'd clicked "add reply" that I thought you might actually have meant something else and I forgot to check... I've had a beer. :blush:[/quote]

Fair enough, I was laughing at the fact he changed his listing from sterling to standard pickup :)

[quote name='budget bassist' post='303484' date='Oct 10 2008, 01:02 AM']"I dont except paypal"
What a tit, i've reported it again just because i dont like this guy... Maybe then he'll get the picture.

And learn to spell... :huh:[/quote]

This person isn't "technically" doing anything wrong:

except
/ɪkˈsɛpt/
–verb (used with object)
1. to exclude; leave out: present company excepted.

So if they DON'T except PayPal, that means they don't exclude it, so they must accept it :)

Take 'em at their word, give 'em enough rope and all that...