Why become a member? ×

1971 Fender Mustang with OHSC
£1150

TimAl

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]Merry Long Weekend all,

Business & life plans mean I’m having a cull of all but my absolute essential gear - ho hum - so unfortunately I’m letting a number of members of the family go . . .

This is my 1971 Mustang Serial No. 302751in black with a genuine period black plate complete with the original case. Also included is the original white pearloid plate & I confirm the neck is stamped 17 Feb 71 B & neck pocket stamped ‘G. OTT’ & ‘REZA’ although I haven’t stripped it down that far too take these pictures.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]He's seen a bit of life & personally for me sums up a loved & worked 45 year old bass - plenty of ‘history’ in the various dings & dongs but plays exactly as it should. All appears to be totally original & it plays absolutely wonderfully - the perfect low-ish action for me & not much more to say than all works exactly as it should. Comes complete with the original hard case complete with key![/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]Weighs in at a shoulder-friendly 7.2lbs.

I’ve not tarted him up in any way & have photographed him under my studio lights as they really do accentuate any imperfection - so please be prepared for a pleasant surprise when seeing him in the flesh! Also, it appears that every spec of dust in the universe popped by at the time too, so please expect a much cleaner bass. [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]I’m more than happy to take more detailed pictures if required & would vastly prefer collection from me so you can try him out & satisfy yourself that he’s for you before parting with any lolly - I work from home so am pretty flexible about timings & am 15 mins off the A1 St. Neots/Kimbolton junction - warming or cooling beverages & biscuits on hand - but I’m prepared to wrap up & courier to you fully insured & tracked for an additional £35.00 if you can’t make it to this neck of the woods. Unfortunately due to previous bad experiences this is a UK only sale, with payment via good ole cash, bank transfer or PayPal plus fees.

As mentioned, cash is absolutely king so unfortunately I can’t entertain any trades, magic beans or golden geese please.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]Cheers
Tim[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][/font][/color]