Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 4x10 cab , built to last !
£99

Chimike

Bought this a while ago, to use with my Trace valve heads, now need the space. Condition is clean looking. Although there are many small scratches in the black covering, it's been cleaned, and passes the 10 foot test. Grill is fine. On good size wheels, so an easy move. Looks great to the punters. And sounds just as it should ! A real make 'em move cab. Got the matching 18" cab for sale, as well, if you really want to bring the house down, but not available to anyone who lives within 2 miles of my home !
Special price to BCers who can collect from West Sussex ( near Worthing ) £99
Mike

Edited by Chimike

One thing at a time !
I want to see the reaction to the 4x10 first, as the complete speaker setup was 1 x 18, 4x 10, plus a 4 x 5 bright box. Should always be able to replace the 4x 10, if needs be, but the 18 and the bright box are a little harder to find.
My therapist is trying to get me to " let go " gently

[quote name='Chimike' timestamp='1460821905' post='3029104']
not sure how to get a photo from my IPhone to Basschat !
[/quote]

Using the BBCode link supplied by an external photo account such as Imgur is a good idea; the photos are better presented and it uses no BC server space. I use Imgur (it's free...); here's what it looks like (the correct link for Basschat is in green...) ...

Hope this helps...

[quote name='Chimike' timestamp='1461748553' post='3037254']
Managed to get some photo's up, for some reason , they are upside down !
[/quote]

:lol: Another advantage when linking from a hosting site; at least they're the right way up..! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could be coped with, but I only work from midday ,at work, where the cab is, and I've just been to the tip with all my cardboard, so would need to collect some more !
Happy to bring to South East bass bash on 24 th sept, looks to be a good'un !